Chapter 33

I put the last of the bags into the boot of the taxi; We were finally going to Ireland for a couple days. Ally came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"You got everything?" I asked her bringing my hands up to hers pulling them away from me and turning around to face her, she smiled her beautiful smile that drove me absolutely crazy.

"Yeah" her eyes flicked from mine to my lips and i lowered my lips onto hers for a short few seconds before i said that we should get going.

We sat in the back of the taxi and I squeezed Allys thigh; I felt nervous about this whole thing, the fact that Ally will be meeting my family kind of freaks me out because this is all so real now; She's mine.

Ally rest her head on my shoulder and I kissed her head; I knew she was tired from the late night last night; I smiled to myself remembering the events.

"Babe, are you nervous?" Ally asked

"I'm shitting myself" I spoke making her giggle; Her laugh was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard, I don't acknowledge the small things enough about her; She makes everything look so peaceful and beautiful.

"So am I" She said playing with my fingers, Something she did a lot. She bought my hand to her lips kissing them a few times. We finally arrived at the airport and of course it was so fucking busy; People and their kids running everywhere I swear to god they better stay out of my way.

-

I was nervously waiting to board our flight, Ally had almost fallen asleep right on the chair and I was sitting her shitting myself; My palms were so sweaty I brushed my hair out of my face I've done that about a hundred times; Its really not working with me today.

My phone starting ringing in my pocket which scared the shit out of me and I laughed at Ally I saw her jump so fucking high out from the corner of my eye.

"Hello" I answered the phone; It was Liam. what the fuck does he want. "What do you want" I said not even giving him a second to speak

"Calm down man, fuck" I got up out of my seat and began walking around the room slowly

"Well, Liam what the fuck is it; I don't have time for your shitty games" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Don't you fucking dare get on that flight Niall; You have to listen to me" I raised an eyebrow, confusion washed over me "Listen man; Joel is fucking working with Allys father and he just went to Zayns to find you and Zayn kind of spilled everything"

That fucking asshole.

"I'm going to fucking kill that son of a bitch; How dare he say anything" I said kicking the nearest wall "Hes just mad that I get to fuck Ally every time I want"

"You can fucking say all the shit you want about Zayn; But right now is what's important" Liam spoke "You do realise what's going to happen next Niall, Right?"

My heart rate speed up and I actually felt physically sick; Ally looked over at me she looked so fucking confused and she was totally oblivious to what was going on or to what is going to happen.

"He wont, He can't Liam" I said

"He isn't Niall; He won't kill you" This is not something you want to hear, I should be relieved but there is a catch to this. He would never let me be with her.

"He wants Ally; No matter what you do Niall you can't keep her safe. You and me both know that; Joel won't bother her unless you continue what is going on between the two of you" I knew I couldn't keep her safe much longer, Joel was too strong and new all the rules in the book. He knows I'm weak and he'll do whatever it takes to take away my happiness; The only thing I'm living for.