Chapter 4

I Slowley open my eyes. I see this big den. I saw this one little boy cub look right at me. I looked aay quickly. I don't think I'm welcome by little cub. "Kota. We have guest." Brutus said. Kota? What a lovely name. "Oh. Okay PaPa." The cub Said. I'm going to guess that was Kota. I stare at Apollo. "We'll be safe here." I wisper. Apollo looked at me Like I list my marbles. But he shook his head. "Hey at leat they aren't moutian lions." Apollo wisper back. I giggle. "Brutus. May we stay with you?" I ask. "Sure you can." Brutus said. "Kota and I travle all the time if that is okay." "Apollo and I travle all the time too... Can You take us to a town." I said. Brutus Looked at If I did lose all my marbles. "I-I-I can, B-b-but I'll put Kota to danger." "I know but Can you drop us off like three miles from The town?" I ask. "I can but the nearest town will be twenty Miles away." Apollo and I looked at each other and nod. "That will be fine." Apollo said. I hop off Brutus and went to meet Kota. "Hi. My name is Jamine Moon." Kota looked a bit shy. "I-I-I'm Kota." "Hi Kota, Nice to meet you!" I siad. Kota just walked away from me. I Bowed my headd down. I felt a small paw on me. It was Apollo. "Don't worry Jazz. You'll know him soon." I shooked my head. I got up and started a fire. "Be careful Jasmine. Don't start a forest fire." Brutus said. I shooked my head and stared to cook the liver and meat. Apollo went to get more food. Brutus came with Apollo. I stayed with Kota.I saw Kota in his den. I got done with the meat. I walked up to Kota to offer but he refuse the offer. I shook my head and went back. After awile he came to me and got the liver. "can you teach me to climb trees Kota?" I burst. Kota stared. He open his mouth then closed it. "I will. But we can if My dad and your dog is hunting." Kota said. I wonder why but I didn't ask. "What are sitting for? Lets get climbing!" Kota said. I got up and followed him. "This is an easy tree." Kota said. He crouch and jumped to the nearest branch. I rub my hand together and jumped. I missed the first three times but I made it. Kota rolled his eyes and grab a branch. I follow his steps we finally made it to the top of the tree. The view was beautiful. "Not bad for newbie." Kota said with a smile. I make a grin "I bet I can make it down before you!" I said. "Your on human." Kota got a head start. I watch and sped toward him. I was a monkey. Sadly Kota beat me. "I win! I win!" Kota cheer! I rolled my eyes  we went backed down to the campfire and rrest. Apollo and brutus got back with a moose. Kota and I cheer. I pull out my knife and Cut the moose open. I handed the heart to the bear because I can tell you this much. I am never goign to eat another heart unless I am despreatly hungry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys are liking the story. It wwasn't so easy at first but when I got it. It was easy!