Chapter 9

I hear the girls yelling at me. They can't find Apollo. I hear a knock on the window. It startle me. A tall teen girl . She had super short black hair with glod eyes. She was wearing a black t shirt with a white heart on it. She was waving me over to open the window. I did. "I'm hear to help. Give me yur dog and follow me." She said. Apollo and I nod. I handed him over. the girl started to walked. I realized she was on the roof. I follow her to the last window. She open it and jumped in her room. I fell in. Apollo help me up. Her room was a green color too. She ran over her door and locked it. "Jasmine." Apollo said frantic. He thought it was a trick. "Your name is Jasmine?" The girl said. "You can understand my dog?" I said. The girl said "Of course. I can see the futuer that past and-." "Start fires!" I said. "What is your name?" I ask. "Inger." She said all chilled like. "It means hero's daughter in Danish." She said. Inger was real cool. "At least you aren't maulingme for my dog. I barley let any one touch him. Even Taffany. Inger Got my point. "I was lost in the woods once too." She said. "I had a Labador. I called him Archie." "where is he?" I ask. "In a better place." she said. I cover my mouth. "I-I-I-I'm sorry I ask." I said. "It was great what he did actully...."

Fash Back

I was at a small store getting some food. I smelled smoke. I thought it was a cigerett but it go stonger and stronger. Archie was outside wating for me. "Come on girl. The palce is on fire. I was only ten." I came to a compleat panick. But the fire was srounded me. The clek was too afiad to save me so he left. "ARCHIE!" I scream. I hear barks at the window. I kept coughing and weezing. I thought all hope is lost but I hear glass breaking. I looked up. "Inger! I'll save you!" Archie yelled. I hear the firemen are coming. I hear the clerk "The place is going to tumble down!" He made my life a lot more stress. I see archie leading firemen to save me. They spray the fire down. Archie gabed me but he was in here a long time and gave out.  The firemean grab Archie and saved us. The ambulace came. "Let go of me!" I scream. They are taking Archie some where else. "I am fine!" I kept screaming. I looked at the store clerk. I got full of anger. "You did this!" I snapped at the clerk. 'You are triing to kill me and my dog!" The clek took a step back. I small packet of matches fall out of his pocket. He turned bright red."You! I'll kill you!" I got out og the fireman's grip. I takle the clek down. "You killed my family!" i kept shouting the I was really light headed. I past out on the ground. I wake up in the hospital bed. "Archie!" I scream. A nurse came in. "It is okay ypu'll be fine." She said. "I want Archie!" I scream at her. She tilt her head in sadness. I knew some thing was wrong. "What hppen to Archie?" I ask a little calmer. The nurse sigh. "Archie, The dog, The smoke killed him." it shot me like a bullet. I sarted to sob. Tiffany came in. I was in foster care when I was just seven. "Tiffany. That clerk killed my dog!" I sobbed. Tiffany hold me like a mother. I knew if I wanted to protect like Archie. So my dream was be like Archie.

"That what happen" Inger said. I was frozen. Apollo sat there like he didn't mind it. "Apollo. Do the same for Jasmine." Inger said to Apollo. Apollo nod.  "I'm really sorry." I said. I hear screaming at Inger's door. "Dang it." Inger said. I hugged ran up and hug her. Inger hugged back. The noise went on forever. Inger was thinking of ways to get me to hide. Then there was a muffle. The screaming stop. I knock on the door.Inger unlocked it and saw Tiffany. She came in. "Are you Okay Jasmine." Alll I could say was. "They stole my clothes." Tiffany giggled a bit. She lift up a bag. I thanked her grab the the bag. "Can we be roomies?" Ask Inger. I was a shock to me. Even Tiffany. "Sure." She said with a proud smile. Roomies...yay?