Chapter 11

I was just walking around the foster home at midnight. I was thinking about my dream two days ago. I still don't remember any of it. I tip toe down the stiars and head to the door. I open to the fresh air. I walked down the sidewalk. I just wonder the place. I see a blue car. Great. my kidnappers. I turn and run. The blue car sped towards me and stop. I stop. I was froze. I turn thinking about fire. one man and one woman jump out of the car. "Jasmine, come home." The woman said. She was in a black shirt with blue jeans. She a red hair and brown eyes. The man had black hair with black eyes. He was holding up his hand. I cocentrate. "Come home jasmine, we love you." "NO!" I say. I set the guy clothes on fire. I sprint as he pat down the fire. I open my door slightly and close it softly. I see Inger staring at me."What are you doing?" She said in a concern voice. "I-I- I was j-j-just taking a-a-a-a walk that is all." I said nervously. "Jamine. I saw fire!" "Set a guys arm on fire." I say. Inger grab my arm and took me up to the room. She laid me down. Great. she put a little spellon me. Inger sat down in anger. "I had a dream that I forgot. I keep wondering and wondering. I just don't remember! So I took a walk. My kidnappers show up with funky powers and I burn his arm!" I say strugling to get free.Inger release the invisible chian. I shot stiat up. I start see blur."Inger. don't put a spell on me, I told you the truth." I felt all sleepliy. "It ain't me." I hear inger snore. I fought my way thinking about who I am fighting for. "Apollo."I hear Apollo get up. "K-k-k-keep guard..." My head hit the pillow. This quickly darkness. I get up in a dark room. "Inger?" I say as if no one can hear me. "Jasmine?" I stand corrected! Inger voice. I get up. I walk to see inger. "Inger." I ran. She did too. Once we got close we get hit that sent us fliing back. I run back but stop. Inger does too. Only it wasn't Inger. I wave my hand. Inger did at the same time. I twirl. Inger did too. It was refleaction. "I see Apoll in the mirror. "Apollo!" I scream and press my hand on the mirror. I look next to me. All I see is a laberdoodle. Archie? "Are you Archie?" I ask all confuse. "Yes, why?" The dog answer. "What is this place?" I ask. "A place for troubled humans and dog." Archie said. "It is mostly like a fear place. "People and dogs fear the most." He said as we stare at our love ones. This place was a fear place. "For dead things!?!?" I panic. "No. You are asleep." Archie said rolling his eyes. "Wait! You are alive then?" I said. "Yes. they didn't want to tell Inger because they took me to a town, not that far from Inger is triing to wake me up." Archie said. "Little girls, ask a lot of questions." "Sorry, I'll stop." I said. We walked away from the mirror. "Lets think how to get out of here." I said and rumage through though a hole. It turn into a dirt hole. I feak and jump up. I looked around. Whoa, It is my forest. Sort mine but not really. "This ain't my fear." Arcie said confuse."It is mine." I say. I see myself walking. Foxes popped out of no were. I see the conversation. "Foxes are your fear?"Archie said. "The fear will tell." I said. I got real tempteadto run and save me, and I tried. Archie growled. I stop. "What?" I said. "That fear is you!" Archie pulls me back. "Fear will eat you!" "What?" I said. "FEAR is a person!" He said.

---------------------------------------------------

How was this chappie. It was like a mind turn don't you think?

Barracuda_girl3