Chapter 3

YES!!!!!!!!! I caught up in my story from my last profile! I hope you like this story. Please Leave a comment below and vote for me!

------------------------------------------

It has been three days scince I ran off. Apoll and I were sleeping until we hear a snort. I shot striat up. Apollo jumped. "Did you hear that Apollo?" I said. "Hear what?" Apollo said                                       "It was a snort."

"I didn't hear it."

Snort!

"there it is agian!"

"Okay. you weren't dreaming."

"Of couse I'm not!" I said. I was getting really scared. Apollo check to see. "oh No!" Apollo said. "you have the food?" "Of course I do!" I said. "We just tracked a bear!" My mouth dropped open. A-a-a Bear! I looked to find an exit. I saw this hole big enough for me and Apollo. I think. I pack the stuff up. "Lets get outta here!" I said. Apollo nod. we crawl out the hole and sneak. The bear must of got my scent because he looked right at me. All angry like. I froze stiff. "Why are you in bear territory!?" The bear roar. Wait. I can understand a Bear! Okay. I think I can talk to all animals. "My name is Jasmine M-M-Moon." I said. The bear freak. "how did you know what I said!" The bear ask. "I understand Animals." I said. "Hello bear. My name is Apollo. She is only four. She ran away from Kidnappers." I stare at Apollo. How did he find out? The realize he needed to help me. "What is your question, Jasmine Moon." The bear said. "What is your name.?" I ask. "Brutus. Brutus the bear." "I like your name Brutus." I said. Apollo ask his Question. Can we stay with you for awile?" "Of course. Dog." Brutus said. "Apollo Is my name." Apollo said. Brutus apoligize. "Come this way." I walk with the bear. I got tired and Got on the bears back. He was really soft. I gently close my eyes and feel asleep.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry this one was so short but you get the point right?

Can they trust the bear or will the bear try to eat the Girl's best friend?

Will they find a ton or even a house?