Chapter 13

Apollo P.O.V

I Look at the mirror. Who is dog that? It was a laberdoodle. I tilt my head. I look at Inger looking at the dog. I look at Jsmine. It was her. Some how we were doing the same exact same as each other! Inger was looking at the dog.... Archie. "Let's go Inger. We'll find the way out of here. We walked away. Inger turn to watch them walk away. "don't Worry. They are real." I say. Inger build in excitment. "You mean Archie is Alive? Omg! My dog is alive!" Inger filled with tears of joy. "He is alive!" She scream for a little while then she stop. "Where are we?" Inger ask like she was two. "It was a legend my fater told me about. It was some fear place that you feel tired, can't see, and you hit your pillow. They say there is one way out but no one knows how to get out. Only one has got out, My gandfather. He doesn't remember because it was a forgatable way out. He had to talk to fear. But fear shows your fear. If you try to save yourself, You die." I say like I forgot I was talking to her. Inger was in full of fright. "Well lets find it!" She said. We start to walking down the endless room. From the corner of our eyes we see the flash of light. We run towards the the mirror. We see Jasmine and Archie staring at some sort of light. "I don't get it." Inger said. "We are not allow to see the fear." I say. Inger just watch Archie. Archie was watching Jasmine. I did too. We stared for a few minutes then it disspear into thin air. Inger was afriad. I saw it deep in her brown eyes. I thought a moment. I walked in circles and circles. Inger was falling asleep She did and disspear. Crap! Were did she go? I ran down the long balck room. I spot her then she fade agian. Oh no! I see her and I pronce on her like she was prey. She woke up and scream. "What don't wan't to die!" I stare at her. She had a huge gash on her leg. "our leg!" I say. "My leg is fine." Inger said except it wasn't Inger. It was Jasmine. "Are you okay Apollo?" Jasmine siad. My eyes lock on Jasmine. I Couldn't stop staring. "Apollo!" Jasmine shook me like a rag doll. Inger formed back. "Jasmine isn't here." Inger said. Now I felt fear on my face. I look at Inger and Got a hug from her. I silent creepy laugh. "What was that?" I say. Inger didn't know until she scream. I jerk my head to see a doll with no eyes, knotted hair, blood on face and the pink gown. "Time to die. Heh He he hehehe." It said looking at me. I run toward Inger. "What is that?" I say. "A creepy doll in my dream." she said as we take a step back from the thing. It took astep towards us and kept moving. I sang a song. "Tick Tock Inger. Your time is up. I'm coming to get you. Tick Tock, better run, I am coming for you." It laugh agian. I turn to her. She was deep in fear. It sang the song agian. "Think something you dream of that was happy." She stared at me. She thought long. Not long untill we saw a boy doll dress up in a ripped up suit with more blood on him. The sang agian. We keep taking a step back. She thought long and hard. A women in a long white dress and long white hair apear and took us some were ealse were. She stared at Inger and me and we suddenly woke up in the room of the foster care.