// chapter 4 //

I then went to get dressed in my pjs and went to bed. I got a call around 5 a.m in the morning and answer.              "Hello?" I said tiredly " Listen hear closely Cameron I'm going to make your life a living hell " and then the unknown person hanged up. I lay on my bed in shock on what just happened.

***
     I wanted to go to school early, so I decided to got dressed. (picture above) I then went to the bathroom and did my makeup (picture above) and then brushed my hair and teeth. I grabbed my backpack went downstairs, and went to the kitchen to get an apple and headed off to school.

***
     Once I arrived to school I sat at the bench the boys and I will always sit at and sat down and took out my phone to listen to some Chance the Rapper. Meanwhile I was listening to music I then see the boys coming towards me, I look up to see Michael with another girl  who looked like an orange with her disgusting makeup. They sat and the cake face sat on Michael's lap. " Guys you already know who Nicole is but Cam doesn't, so Cam this is Nicole my friend and Nicole this is Cam my bestfriend." He said with a bright smile. Nicole looked at me and said        " Oh hey um Can." She said with her annoying voice. I then corrected her and said " It's Cameron." My voice laced with annoyance. " whatever" she said under her breath while rolling her eyes at me. The bell rang which ment that we had to go to class so I did immediately and ignored the rest, I then hear someone footsteps catching up to mine and I turn around just in time to fall to the floor. " Shit, sorry Cam I wanted to talk to you and stuff." He said while blushing with embarrassment. " It doesn't matter Luke what do you want to talk about?" I asked " Well just wanted to rant about how Nicole is such a bitch " I chuckled as he said that, " I already dislike her, but oh well let's go to our classes. "