Chapter 6: Telling them?

Today is a Saturday so I decided that I'm gonna go to the practice room and practice (duh) some dances of my Oppa's. (A/N: outfit in the media) I go down to breakfast and grab some toast that is on the table. As I start to walk out the door I hear Yoongi-Oppa call me. I pop my head back into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I say.

"Did you eat my toast?" He asks.

"Ummmmm...." I say. Yoongi-Oppa reaches out and puts me in a headlock.

"YAH!! OPPA!!" I yell. Suddenly, Jin walks out of the bathroom.

"Min Yoongi!! Leave your sister alone!!" He says with his hands on his hips. Min Yoongi lets me go. I fix my hair.

"I'm going to the practice room," I say.

"Wait JinSang!! Here!" Jin says holding out some money. I bow and head out the door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After practicing for a few hours I start to walk back to the dorm. I fix my duffel bag on my shoulder as I text Jungkook telling him I'll be home soon when I run into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He says.

"No it's fine! I wasn't looking where I was going," I say bowing as I continue to walk. I get inside and immediately go take a shower and get changed. Jin comes in and tells me the Bang-PDnim wants to meet me. We all pile into the van and head to the office.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It's fine if she stays with you you just need to tell the fans,. There are already rumors going around about Jungkook and JinSang," Bang-PDNim says. We all nod. When we are dismissed we all start cheering and head to the van. When we get back the boys tweet that they have a surprise. Everyone starts to guess. After a little bit we go on Vlive. I stay off screen while the boys get the fans riled up.

"Hello~~~" Jungkook says. In the comments the fans are going crazy asking about the surprise.

"What surprise are you talking about?" Jin says acting clueless. After a while they turn the camera away and I sit between Jin-Oppa's legs and lean back on his chest and Jimin turns the camera back around.

"Jjajang!" I say doing the sunflower pose.

"WHO IS THAT?!" The comments pop up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shortest update.... EVER