Chapter 10: Where?

I am woken up by alarm playing Adore U. I turn it off and go to make breakfast. When I go in the kitchen I see a note. I wake up the rest of the boys and then we read the note together.

"Dear Bangtan,
For the remainder of the series you will not be staying in your dorm. Pack your bags! We are going on a road-trip!" We read.

"Where are we going though!" I say flipping it over.

"Alright, BANGTAN! You have 5 minutes to pack a bag and load the bus to Busan!" One of the crew members says. We run to our rooms.

"Guys! Let's only bring three bags! Two with clothes and one with toiletries and any other clothes that we can't fit," Jin says. We nod and go to our rooms and bring all the things to Jin and Rapmon's room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright Bangtan!" One of the crew members say when we get to the house. "You need to create a schedule for today!" She says as someone hands Namjoon-Oppa paper and a pencil.

"Basketball from 10 to 12" I say. It's 8 right now. Namjoon Oppa writes it down.

"Lunch from 12 to 2," Jin says.

"Rest from 2 to 4!" Yoongi-Oppa says. We all agree.

"Also add games in rest time," I add.

"What if we played soccer from 4 to 6?" Hobie Oppa adds.

"And if we have dinner from 6 to 8, we have time after to clean up, hangout and then put the Jeon's to bed at 10," Jin says.

"Eommaaaaaa~~~" I whine. "Do we have to go to bed at 10?" Jin smiles when I say Eomma.

"Yes you do," Namjoon-Oppa says.

"But appaaaaaaa~ I'm almost 16," I pout crossing my arms. Tae-Oppa suddenly reaches out and hugs my head. "Ahhhhh! Oppa!!" I yell.

"Both of you quit!" Jin says. Taehyung lets me go as I frown at him. He sticks his tongue out at me and I stick mine out in retaliation. I look over to see Jungkook pouting with me.

"Bangtan! You have 100,000 won to buy enough food for the day!" We take the envelope and run to the grocery store so we can make the first schedule. On the way we compose a list.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright, it is now 2!" The staff says as we finish eating. We quickly put the dishes in the sink and run to an empty room in the house. First we play Zombie. I go first. They put a rilakkuma mask on my face and then they all hide while I spin. When I'm done I fall onto my hands an knees. I lay down and roll around until I hit something. I reach out and grab onto it. Suddenly something falls onto me and a bright light shines through my mask.

"Shit!" I yell out in English. I cover up my mouth quickly. Bangtan bursts out laughing as Jin scolds me and the staff take the light off me. When they take it off me I decide that that is enough rolling and stand up. Suddenly I hear clapping coming from all around me, but I feel a presence over my head. As I reach up the clapping intensifies. I keep on reaching up until I touch a shirt.

"Gottcha!" I say. Everyone starts laughing as I take off my blindfold. I look up to see Jungkook pulling himself up so he is having suspended and tucking his feet up.

"What are you a monkey?" I say laughing. He laughed as he lowers himself to the ground. It's his turn to be a zombie. I take a page out of his book and climb up a couch and climb into the highest corner and stay there. It's really a little alcove so they can't even reach me if they tried. I can't really see anything either except for out a little sun window. I see a camera man outside pointing a camera at me. I suddenly hear yelling and cheering.

"Wait, where is JinSang?" I hear Jin say. I slide down the alcove walls and drop tote floor and land on my feet.

"Jjajang!" I say with my hands on my hips.

"Waaaaa!" Jungkook says. We play games for a little bit and then we play soccer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright! You have finished your schedule! We have arranged for a heart to heart with all of you!" One I the staffs yells. We move to the side of the house for the heart to heart.

"We will go from youngest to oldest," Jin says. I nod and go to the front.

"Um... well when you guys saved me, all those months ago, I never expected you to all be so nice. To be honest, I thought Yoongi-Oppa was kidnapping me," I say nervously rubbing the nape of my neck. Bangtan bursts into laughter except for Yoongi who just ruffles his hair.

"Aishh..." he says.

"Anyways, um... thanks by the way Yoongi? I don't know if I've said that yet but thanks," I say.

"You have! Many times!" Jungkook yells. "Oh shut up!" I say.

"Anyways, umm... thank you guys for finding me and taking me in and not leaving me on the streets. I never imagine I would be part of such an amazing family," I say wiping tears off my face. The boys start to clap an cheer and I laugh through the tears.

"Aigoo," I say wiping my eyes with my sweater paws. The boys come up and hug me as I burry my head in their chests.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Alright Jeon's, it's time for bed," Eomma-Jin says.

"But eommaaaaaaaa~" we whine.

"No. Bed," he orders pointing at the bedroom door. We pout and walk into the room. When we walk in I immediately look for the camera's and walk up to the them and say hi. I look around to see one on the ceiling. I go under it and wave. Then me an Jungkook start running around like the children we are. Then I start singing Fire, their new song they just finished promoting, while he dances to it. Suddenly Jin-eomma and Namjoon-Appa walk in and glare at us. Suddenly we both sit down and look at him with our lips pressed together. "Go get ready for bed you two," Jin eomma says. We both grab our pajamas and take turns changing in the bathroom before we both go in their to wash our faces and brush our teeth. And we finally lay down to go to actual sleep. Maybe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OMG 1099 WORDS!!! 😱😱 Anyways I hope you enjoyed this super long update, I have been writing this for what seems like forever so please enjoy!! 💕💕