Chapter 9: Akkinda~

The next morning I wake up and get get dressed (A/N: outfit in media) and walk out to make breakfast and immediately get scared by the camera.

"Ah! Oh! Sorry!" I say to the camera-man.  I walk into the kitchen and start breakfast like I always do when the boys have an early practice. As I'm cooking Hoseok comes in and helps me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We all sit in a semi-circle on the practice room floor.

"Ok, what kind of food should we make?" Namjoon-Oppa asks.

"Rice cakes!"

"Ramen!"

"Seafood!" I scrunch up my nose at that one.

"Seafood costs more," I say.

"What about burgers?" Jungkook suggests. I nod my head excitedly. Namjoon giggles and writes it down. We continue to write for 5 minutes and then the crew hands us an envelope with money in it. Namjoon opens it up to find 100,000 won. We start to cross things out on the list.

"I think we are good! Let's go!" Jin says. We all stand up and I jump on Jungkook's back as we walk. We walk out of the practice room and towards the store. We all have little camera's and we are split into groups of two. My group is Tae, Jiminnie, and Namjoon. As we walk I get distracted by the ice cream. I look up to see a camera pointed at me.

"I love ice cream. but I also know that we don't have much money," I say sadly.

"Do you want one?" Namjoon-Oppa asks me. I smile sadly and shake my head and walk away to find Jiminnie and Tae.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We get home and me and Jin make dinner while the boys play a game in the other room. As we cook we start to sing. I start to sing Adore U.

"Akkinda!~" I sing out. And suddenly the rest of Bangtan jumps into the kitchen and starts singing and dancing. Me and Jin sing and dance with them and then we shoo them out so we can finish cooking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since the series is gonna last for a few days we decide to sleep in the living room on the floor so we move things out of the way and lay down blankets. I curl up into a little ball in the middle of all the boys to sleep.

"Goodnight!~" I say before falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OMO!! Two updates in one day on the same book!! Unheard of!! So I don't know if you guys saw my message but if you didn't please comment which ff I have written is your favorite and I will try to update the one that is mentioned the most, more often.