Chapter 5: Fans

I turn around to see a very tall boy.

"Oh! Mingyu is it?" I ask. He grins and nods at me. "What's up?"

"Can I uh.. Walk you home?" He asks.

"Umm... Yeah! Of course!" I say. We start to walk home.

"So BTS-sunbaenim'a are your oppas?"he asks me.

"Ne, Yoongi-Oppa found me at a uh.... rough part of my life and took me in and Jungkook is my blood brother," I explain. He nods as we walk up to the dorm. I turn to look at him. "Well thanks for walking me home," I say awkwardly. Suddenly the door opens and jungkook grabs my arm and pulls me inside.

"Thank you for walking my sister home, goodbye," he says and closes the door in Mingyu's face. I sigh.

"Thank you, Oppa," I say. He looks at me.

"You good?" He asks me. I just nod. Mingyu was really tall and kinda have me weird vibes. He looks like a giant compared to me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

Me and Jungkook are out having a sibling day, just the two of us. We decide to go to the mall and walk around. After a while we get hungry so we go to the food court a get pizza. As we eat we suddenly hear girls screaming. Jungkook's eyes widen and he starts to pull me away from the table. We both pull up our masks and run back to the van. After that incident we decide I just go home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -

Hey guy sorry about the crappy update! I was kinda rushing to get this out an I haven't been feeling to good lately!! Ok~~ bye~~~