Chapter 3: Caramel Macchiato

I walk into the house with a bookbag that holds what I need for school and my uniform in my hand. I put it in the bedroom and then I walk into the living room and eat with the boys. As I eat I look around the room. A picture on the wall catches my eye. I stand up and walk over to it.

"What is it JinSang?" Yoongi-Oppa asks me. I take the picture of the hook and turn around to look at the boys with wide eyes. I hold the picture towards them.

"Why do you have a picture of my parents?!" I ask. All the boys just stare at me wide eyed except for Jungkook. He just stands up and puts his hands on my arms.

"JinSang... I'm your brother..." He says. I take my hands and pull his hands off my shoulder. I look at him and shake my head.

"I can't believe you could just make fun of me like that Jungkook," I say shaking my head at him. I put the picture down and run out the door.

"JinSang!" Yoongi yells. I just keep running. I keep running until I get to a river. I sit down at the edge of the river.

"Excuse me, miss? Are you okay?" I hear someone say from behind me. I look behind me to see a boy around my age.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I whisper. I don't really like new people. It took a lot of courage for me to talk to the boys for the first time.

"No your not, it's okay. You don't need to lie," he says sitting down next to me. "What's wrong?" He asks looking at me. I just shake my head.

"Family issues," I whisper. He takes his arm and wraps it around me. I sit rigged until he takes his other hand and pushes my head onto his shoulder.

"It's okay, you can trust me," he says. I just nod.

"JinSang!" I hear Yoongi yell. I close my eyes tight. 'Oh god please no...' I think. "JinSang! Who the hell are you?!?" I breath air through my mouth. Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls me away from the guy. "I know you! Stay the hell away from JinSang!!" He yells. The boy bows 90 degrees.

"I'm sorry hyung," he says. Yoongi pulls me farther away.

"Oppa!" I groan. Yoongi looks at me.

"Listen to me... Jungkook is your Oppa so your gonna have to face that sooner or later," he says with his arms crossed. I just nod and we go back to the dorm, him pulling me by my arm.

"JinSang!" The boys yell running towards me.

"I found her at the Han River... With a boy..." Yoongi says glaring at me. Suddenly all the boys start yelling and I cover my ears.

"YAH!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I yell over their voices. They stop and I take my hands off my ears.

"Now... If you will excuse me.... I am gonna go get ready for bed," I say before walking into my room and getting some things before going into the bathroom.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook yells in my ear.

"Boi!! If you don't-!!" I yell picking up Yoongi-Oppa's pillow and hitting him in the head with it.

"Ow!!" He yells.

"That's what you get!" I say. Jungkook grabs me and pulls me out of the bed. He just leaves me on the floor where I fall back asleep. Suddenly the smell of food fills my nose. I jump up and wash up and then I put on my uniform which is a black skirt, black above the knee socks, a white button up, and a black tie. I run into the dining room and eat the food that Jin has laid out on the table. When I am done Jin hands me my lunch bag and I grab my bag and me and Jungkook begin to walk to school.