Chapter 2:

Legends POV:

I stumbled my way into the back seat of the newer Mercedes Benz and shifted until I was comfortable.

I looked to my left and saw Phoenix gracefully sit and get comfortable.

Once he was comfortable, and so was I, he cleared his throat and let his vocals sing beautifully through out the car as he introduced me to my adoptive "parents".

"Mom, Dad, this is Legend.

Legend, this is Malcolm and Gwendolyn."

"Hello." I smiled with out fear. My voice held no shake. It was calm and confident. Not very polite but, oh well.

"Hello dear, you can call me Gwen. I would say you can call us mom and dad too, but since you are most likely going to end up fucking our son, well that would just be weird." She smirked, she was messing with me.

Even though I knew she was messing with me, if I had been drinking water I would have choked.

"Thank you for the consideration, Gwendolyn. But, you are right, I probably will end up doing him. I mean look at him, he just looks like a good shag."

This time I smirked.

Malcolm actually was drinking water as I said that and well, needless to say the dash and windshield were now drenched.

Phoenix looked over at Me, wide eyed. I shrugged, and laughed.

I saw Gwendolyn secretly smile and give me a nod of approval.

I like her already.

....

We pulled into a winding driveway and pulled through the wrought iron gate.

As we drove on, I wondered even more what the home actually looked like.

My thoughts were answered seconds later.

It. Is. Huge.

HUGE.

Luxurious. Overwhelming.. So fuc--

My thoughts were, rudely, broken by someone trying to talk to me.

I looked to my right and noticed Phoenix had opened my door for me and was waiting for me to get out.

I felt my cheeks flood with rose petal color and I ducked my head and got out.

Phoenix led me Into the mansion and we started our ascent up the stairwell.

After we reached the top, 40 steps later, I was "slightly" winded.

I heard him chuckle, "You'll get used to it" I, too, giggled a bit, and nodded.

We turned a corner and down the hallway was a single door.

I looked at him, the hallway looked dauntingly long.

I have him the puppy eyes, reached up my arms and whispered,"Pwease carry me?"

He peered down at me knowingly, and gave in, nodding. I squealed in delight, and jumped into his awaiting arms.

He caught me, effortlessly, and we continued down the hallway. He opened the door, balancing me on one arm and then we paced in a few steps before he had me close my eyes.

I did as instructed and covered my jade eyes.

I heard him move is forward and then off the the side. We stopped and I heard yet another door open and close behind me.