Yeah. I lied. It isn't 4 pages.

Sorry.

4:

Legends POV:

I woke up in a haze, I felt a warm mass behind me, and a long limb snugly draped over my stomach.

I immediately froze, all thoughts of stretching out the sleep flowing through my veins, gone.

I gripped his wrist and I lifted it up, and slipped out of his vise grip, slamming his arm down onto the plush pillow top.

He startled out of sleep, jumping up, spluttering like I had thrown water on him.

"What - what happened? What's wrong? Are you alright?" I took in his worried state, his posture irregular, bent over and crouching as if I were a glass ready to fall over the edge.

I looked at him, and scoffed, turning away to walk out, when I put pressure on my foot.

I moaned in discomfort, but kept going.

I was walking toward the outside patio bar, when he grabbed my wrist.

That was a mistake.

I spun on my toes, and grabbed his shoulder, latching onto his forearm and flipped him over me, over my head, and sent him crashing into the ground.

A strangled breath escaped his partially open lips, and he struggled to breathe.

The breath quickly oozed out of his lungs and he was left empty,

And I just kept walking.

as soon as I reached the bar, I grabbed a light and a roll and rolled up a blunt and lit it up.

I looked over the balcony, but didn't see anything.

My anger for the man in my bedroom, was too much.

Maybe my rage isn't justified, but I don't care.

He can live with it. And so can I.

I heard the door open, but I didn't turn. I didn't need to.

I saw his hands reaching from both my sides, leaning against the concrete rail.

I bucked back and got out of his grip.

"You can't ignore me forever."

I sighed, knowing it was true.

I looked over my shoulder and said, "but I can try."

I put out the roll and stepped inside, my mood improving by the second.

I walked out of my room and into the main area.

As I approached the stairs, I heard laughter.

Malcolm and Gwendolyn's to be exact.

I jogged down the steep spiral stairs and I stepped into the living room.

As I reached Phoenix's lovely parents vision, they stood and embraced me in a hug.

I felt at home.

I felt loved, and happy.. And.. Well that feeling lasted until I heard the dreaded words spoken behind me.

"Morning mom, dad."

From who?

The devil himself. That's who.

He knew what he was getting into when he chose me.

So he deserves no sympathy from me.

And I won't give him any.

Oh Phoenix.

This is gonna be the worst time of your life.

And I'm going to enjoy every second of it.