The concert

We were waiting for the band to start their perfomance. Crowd was shouting their names. Ugh but head is paining.
Finally they came. One of guy seemed oddly familiar.Shruti was telling me their names.
She said " the one on drums is keshav dhanraj, he is drummer
The one with bass guitar is venky s , samar puri is guitarist and last is sanam puri vocalist."
I was trying to remember their names. The one who was singing looked quite familiar. I was trying to remember who was he.? And when i saw his eyes , i realized Sanam was the one who collided with me.
And soon after they started singing.
They sung old remedies like
Hai apna dil toh aawara, tujse naraj nahi zindagi.
He may seem rude but he have angels voice.
Sanam and mine eyes met. He was looking at me like he was trying to solve a puzzle and then he smirked. Shit he recognised me i thought.
I looked away. The band started another song ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga.
He looked my way again.
I shyly looked away. This guy is really handsome.
In middle of the song, he started making his way down the stage.
He made his way through crowd towards us. Beside me saifi ,priya and shruti were bouncing like kids. He was in front of us. He sung another paragraph by looking into my eyes.
He came closer and took my hand and sung .
Then he winked at me and went back to stage. We were shocked by what happened right now. I was so shocked that i couldn't hear girls screaming around me.
The crowd seemed to go wild when they were singing. Even i was enjoying their songs Sanam band sung some more songs.

Authors note :
If you like me to continue the story please comment.please even if  there is some mistake comment or pm me