Sanam

Sorry for the wait .I had exams so I couldn't write. I will try to update as soon as possible
Surprise ..
Sanam pov
The concert in pune was fun and now we r going back to mumbai. Finally. We will reach in 5 hours as it is morning time and there will be traffic. Atleast we have a free day today.
"Hey sanam start the radio .Its getting boring." Bhai says since I am sitting in passenger seat with ben driving.
"Ek ladki ko dekha toh..." Started playing suddenly. I groaned, not again.
Boys started teasing me again.
Well I can say that its one of my favourite song. But keshu won't leave any opportunity to tease me.
Pune concert was good. Actually really good.

And that girl HONEY , she really is something. First she collided with me and even shouted at me. And when I recognised her she was all shy and embarrassed and then again she was ready to fight with me  second time when we met her at hotel she was confident and sassy .She really is stubborn and cute girl.

When i started to sing "ek ladki" I noticed that she was same girl I collided with so I thought why not to tease her a bit. Then suprisingly We met her again yesterday at restaurant. She was with her cousins. She looked beautiful just like an angel. She seemed upset that they didnt get a table . They should have booked the table. Anyway then bhai invited them for dinner. I didn't show any emotions but from inside i was happy that they joined us.
I was looking at her from time to time.
She even ordered pasta.
After dinner I asked for bill and she asked for the same. She is a very independent girl. And stubborn. I like girls who are independent but not this much.

Anyway back to present we reached mumbai finally."Let's go to restaurant.. I am hungry" bhai  said. "Arre abhi toh kaya tha" Venky said. "It was more than an hour ago"Bhai argued. They kept quarreling till we reached restaurant .
After a stomach filling lunch I went home while bhai went to meet my future bhabhi😉😉(NEW CHARACTOR.. GUESS WHO??😆😄). At home mummy and papa were watching news. We talked for a while and then I went to take a nap.I woke up to my phone ringing.. It was Venky who called saying to meet at his place for playing video games. Remi was at her mother's place so we played till late night and then felt asleep while watching some action movies.

Ugh from where the hell is this light coming from? It's morning already.
I

t seems that no one is up.After completing my daily routine .I checked my insta account .I saw I was tagged on some photos. Clicking on it ,it seemed like Shruti uploaded the pics of that day. Honey was also tagged so I checked her account but unfortuntaly,
Her account was private."Good morning sanam" keshu said loudly and out of blue due to which I clicked follow botton .I will click unfollow otherwise keshu will not let it go.
After everyone got fresh we went to studio for some new sanam singles.
------

HELLO GUYS!!
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING.
SECONDLY WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE😅.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE STORY.
SO KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.

AND IN SAMAR STYLE
"VOTE AND COMMENT ZARUR KARNA😉😍"
THANK YOU
LOVE FROM - SHRUNEY😘😘