Dance (part 2)

Sanam's pov

I met her again , she was looking beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Ohh god what am i thinking. To take my mind off her i went out to have some fresh air.
I was thinking about somethings when suddenly the door of balcony opened and honey came.
She apologized for coming and i asked her to stay.
We talked and then we went back inside .
After sometime i saw keshu standing with Honey. They were laughing and talking with each other.
I felt something weird in my heart seeing them together.
I tried to ignore them but it seems impossible.
i didn't like this feeling.  Everybody was enjoying the party but my eyes were on only one beautiful girl who didn't even knew that every bloody boy was looking at her. It felt like she was not aware of eyes on her. she was just talking and laughing with my friends. The DJ played a peppy song  and everybody hit the dance floor without any care of world.

HONEY POV:

We all were dancing and laughing at something venky said. The dance floor got crowded and we all were dancing close to each other , suddenly while dancing somebody pushed me from behind and i closed my eye waiting for my fall but it never happened . I was in arms of Mr. Devil .He held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. shocked would be understatement . He was looking at me with amusement and worry in his eyes. "Are you okay, Honey?" he asked.

I couldn't reply , i was still shocked with the way he was holding me. " I.. um.. I oh.." i stammered and he chuckled at my reply, still not leaving me. My head was clouded with our closeness. "I am fine" i replied. "Thank you for saving me" i quickly added. "My pleasure , i would never let you fall" he said with a smile on his handsome face. He was looking so cute with that sweet smile. I would have fainted if he was not holding me firmly . ohh god what is happening to me. Honey what are you thinking shut up.

Luckily nobody saw us in that position , all were busy in their own world . Sanam left me and i missed his warmness it was like  i wanted to be there for some more time.

We all enjoyed the night , it was time to say bye to them.

Remy invited me for dinner at her place again. so that we can catch up on our lives .I went home thinking about party.I felt like I know them forever.

Author's Note
Hey guys.Hope you like the chapter.Please vote and comment..