The backstage

It felt that it just started when the concert came to an end.I would have loved to hear his amazing voice more."Guys I have one more surprise"Shruti said.Oh god!Now what?."what is it?"Saifi enquired excitedly ."I have backstage passes." Yayy!!
I thought sarcastally.
Saifi , priya were happy as they would get to meet their idols whereas , I am scared what if sanam will accuse me.
I don't know what he will accuse me of but , i am nervous.what will he think of me .
Oh god I can't face him It's such an embarrassment."You guys go ahead.I will come in a minute" "Wait" priya said"I will come with you".There is no escape now.When we went backstage there was a big line for meet and greet . The guys were posing for pictures and a guy i think their manager was ascourting fans.
Girls were giggling and speaking gibberish. I was in my own world thinking what would happen if i and sanam will come face to face. The line was proceeding forward. My heartbeat was getting faster as we got closer.
I can't face him.

"I can't believe that  we are finally going to meet them" says shruti. My friends are so excited about meeting them and here I am scared my ass off. Sanam band were sitting on the couch and some girls were hugging and clicking selfie. Now it was our chance to meet them. I was standing behind priya. shruti was first one to greet them among us . I was feeling shy , so I tried to keep my head down . I thought if I will stay quite ,they won't even notice me .
We were last of the fans in the line.
"Hey!! you were the same girl who collided with me right". sanam questioned me. My plan of being quite and them not noticing me flew out of window. all the pairs of eyes were on me.

"No you were the one who came over me , as you were not looking where you were going." I said. "and because of you ,my phone is broken" I spat.

I don't know where I got these confidence. But whats done is done. My friends were looking at me like I made biggest mistake of my life by opening my mouth.

"Dude , you should apolozise to her" venky said.

"what??? why should I say apologise , she was the one who run into me. And even my sunglasses are broke I didn't even complain."

What an asshole!! atleast he should have apolozied and I would have said sorry but not anymore.

"ok guys cut it out we are running out of time." said their manager. Within a minute the tension was changed into fun by shruti. They were hugging each other. Now it was my turn to greet the members of band. First one was samar , he took me by surprise when he side hugged me. while I was hoping for a handshake. samar whispered " sorry on behalf of my brother". "No No its ok. why are you saying sorry? Then it was keshav.We took a selfie He gave me cute smile. I shook hand with venky and gave a polite smile.
We even took a group selfie with guys.It went better than i expected.Well apart from my conversation with that rude singer.