Party

Honey's pov

After Remy dropped me home,I went to my room and changed into my pjs and called it a day.

NEXT DAY

I woke up and checked my phone. What don't look at me like that everybody does that , anyways i scroll down through instagram and what i saw was unbelievable "THE SANAM PURI"
Has requested to follow me.
Ya i know it shouldn't be a big deal for me as i am not a fangirl but dude who won't be happy to get a request from a celebrity. Well i am happy and accepted his request and i followed him back. I took a screenshot and send it to shruti. She would be so jealous HAHA (evil laugh)
I kept my phone aside and went to take shower as i had to get ready for office.
--------------
On my way to office , i remembered about the party remy invited me for.Ughhh finally i am home. It was one hell of a day.
-------------------
Today is the party remy invited me for , i went to buy a gift for her husband as its his birthday.Also I don't have any good dress for party.
Party is at 6 and right now its 4. God knows what to give him.I Don't even know him.Ok lets see.
I bought a watch for him.
----------------------------
AT PARTY--

The party was on full swing, all the faces were new to me. And I was yet to meet remy's husband. I was trying to mingle with others and suddenly Remy called me and said "honey come here, meet my dear husband venky"
And I was shocked to see him. Venky as in Sanam band member venky was standing in front of me and he was remy's husband. I smiled at him and he hugged me and said "wow you are here. How come? "
To which Remy replied "she is my friend cum neighbor. how do you know her?"
"We met her at Pune concert" venky said.
These two didn't even let me utter a single word. I wished venky happy birthday and gave him his gift.
Venky asked me "Have you met others yet?" To which I replied "no".
They took me to boys and I was so happy meeting them again. I said my Hello's to them and we hugged each other. " Were you stalking us miss Shah? " Said the devil.
"In your dreams Mr. Sanam Puri" I replied with attitude. And again the boys enquired how i am here and Remy cleared their doubts.
We were enjoying the party. I didn't had any further encounter with Mr.devil .
------------------
AFTER SOMETIME

I went outside in the balcony to have some fresh air. I saw Sanam standing
there with drink in his hand . I apologized and turned around to go away from their . I thought he won't like my company. And suddenly something unexpected came out of his mouth " No don't go , please stay ". I had shocked look in my face.
Mr. Devil was telling me to stay with him . Am I dreaming?
" I ... Uhmm I mean it's free world you don't have to leave , if you want to stay you can." He said quickly.
"Gladly" I replied.We were silent for most of the time.

Author's note
Sorry for late updates guys...Thanks all for your support..I will try my best to update as soon as possible.

Also happy Diwali in advance..Please vote and comments and let me about ur views....
Thanks and sorry once again.