Take off all your preppy clothes

Chapter 1

The air was cold with a slight warmness. Autumn was coming. Summer was going to be over soon. I shivered a little and tugged on my thin black jacket. I looked around at the yellow and orange leaves falling out of the trees.

"Beautiful" I said breathlessly.

I pulled my hood over a black hair. I was listening to Complicated by avril lavigne.

Laugh out when you strike a pose

Take off all your preppy clothes

Ya know your not foolin anyone

But you've become somebody else

I hummed the tune out loud.

"Take off all your preppy clothes." I sang.

So fuckin true. I finally got home. There were gates around it I pushed the button and told the sercurity guard to open it. I walked up the bigass driveway. Hmm my parents are home...weird and there's like a limo there and a camaro. Vistors. Watevs. I took out my key a opened the big double french door. I walked in and took off my jacket and hung it on the coat hanger. I was just wearing a black tank underneath and black skinnies I was still in my converse guess what color? Red. Well it was blood red one of a kind. I was just about to walk up the stairs when my parents called me into the family room.

"Roselyn is that you could you come over here." my mom said.

I sighed. I took out my left ear phone so I could hear better. I was listening to Paramores Ignorance.

"Yes mother dear." I said sarcasticlly as I walked in the family room.

The family room had 5 beige and white couches and two sofas. Then a big flat screen. The couches were made so they were in a big square and in the middle was a table. A woman, man, and a guy about my age were seated across my mom and dad. Rare mom and dad together. Oh noo. I know what's happening. I saw the visitors looking at me especially the boy my age. I scoffed. He stopped looking and blushed a little. I knew I was sexy as hell. My hair was up to my ass black but brown at the tips. It was straight today. My face was heart shaped with naturally red lips and piercing icy blue eyes. I also had a natural blush, it runs in to family. Even my 19 year brother who is at Stanford had it. I caught him staring again but at my boobs. I'm a 36C can you blame him? I was 5'5 pretty short. I walked over in a graceful movement. I swayed my hips as I made it over there. I sat next to my mother. I got to see the visitors more close up. The mom was model goregous. The dad was just like her, model material. Big chest and arms. High cheek bones and a chiseled face. The son looked like a combo of them both. The perfect family unlike ours. My dad had big chest and arms and a rugged semisweet faces. My mom was small and she was pretty blonde natural curls and high cheek bones. I had cheekbones like her but not as definitioned. But the reason we weren't a perfect family was beacause I was the one who stood out. I was emo and my parents didn't like it I didn't cut my self or anything but I dresses the part. I just like to be different.

"Honey I want to tell you something."

I new what she was going to say. "Ok." I said.

She took a deep breath and said "you'rehavinganarrangedmarraige."

I saw my dad covering his ears and the visitors bracing for the impacting I smirked on the inside.

"K" was all I said with a bored expression.

I was playing with my iPod nano think about which song would be appropriate for this situation. I felt like Here we go again by Demi Lovato, hey just cause she's a Disney star doesn't mean she dosen't know what she's saying.