4 Take off all your preppy clothes

i need at least 5 votes and 2 comments on this chapter for the next! thank you(:

Chapter 4

We got in the limo ready to take us to the place I was going to stay.

"Where are we going."

"To our house."

"Ohh our house as in just us?"

"Yep." he said with a lust filled smirk.

Well that's suspected of a arranged marriage if two different people isn't it? I sighed. I felt the phone in my pocket vibrate. It was Tristan calling long distance.

"Hello."

"Heyy Beautiful!"

"Hey Girl"

He laughed at the joke.

"So what's up?"

"Well let's see my parents don't care about me my life is a total disater and I'm getting marriaed to a prep."

"Oh the usua-WAIT! WHAT'D YOU SAY?!"

I cringed at the loudness of his voice and put the phone away from my ear. He's such a drama queen sometimes. He'd be better off gay. Hmmm that's not possible he's the biggest flirt to mankind except for Mr. Preppy pants.

"I said my parents don't care abo-"

"Not that! The part with the marrying!"

"I'm having an arranged marriage to a prep." I saw Brice cringe at the word prep. I smirked on the inside.

"Your parents?" tristan said softly.

"Ya." I said with a gulp. He knew that this was a hard subject for me. My eyes were getting a little wet. No crying!! I said to myself.

"Where are you moving to?" he said softly again not wanting to break me.

"Losangeles." I said while putting the phone far away from my ear. Brice looked at my questionably.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

I think I saw Brice looked shocked at how he heard tristan from across the limo. There was another string of cuss words and silence then a loud bang. When Tristan gets mad he gets mad. Like break everything in my way mad. The more silence. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Look Tris. I will always love you."

Even though I couldn't see I knew he relaxed a little at what I just said.

"Do you want me to come now?" he said.

I giggled at what he just said.

"What?"

"Cumming." I said while giggling.

Brice just looked at me affectionitly. And just chuckled.

Tistan just sighed

"In going to miss that sense of humor." he said.

"I'm going to miss you." I said.

I could here the smile in his voice.

"Ditto, I'll come visit you soon kay babe?"

"Ohkayy Babe" I said smiling.

"Very soon" he said

"I love you, Tris." bye

"I love you more, goodbye my beautiful Rose." he said before hanging up.

I sighed and hung up. Tristan was in the middle of a prep and an emo. A plain. He wore slim straight dark blue jeans and black tight fitting T's most of the time. He has brown hair with some blonde highlights sometimes he has it spiked or just lay there with his bangs to the side. His face is very chiseled a strong jaw a straight nose and beautiful light grey eyes that make you want to melt. He's like 6'3 and has a nice body. To make things short he's the hotest guy on earth. But not for me because we're just childhood friends. He lived across the street from me in his mansion. And we used to play in the mud together I stead of polo or golf. He was down to earth and did NOT act preppy. I would miss him the most. Sadness overwhelmed me and I felt my eyes get wetter.

"Rose we're here." Bruce said softly.

I got out of the car into the warn LA sun. Good god it was pretty hot. I grabbed my tote and looked at where I was going to be living from now on. Oh surprise it's an enormous beautiful mansion! Sarcasm alert. Brice was waiting for my reaction clearly he's seen it before me. I just sighed and walked up the steps of the enormous mansion. Beverly Hills are you ready for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's a good thing I love my fans because i'm making this longer for you guys!!<3. A thanks to all of my 4 fans. I totally had a spazz when you fanned me(:

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened the door to the mansion a group of butlers and maids made an entry way for me.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Lovve." they said in sync.

"Hi." we both muttered.

There was a big spiral staircase at the end of the line of the butlers and maids. There was the kitchen to the right and the den to the left. I was really tired and I would have to explore tomorrow. My tote felt like it weighed 15 pounds. I slowly made my way down the aisle of butlers to the stairs. By the time I had gotten to the first step I was already tired and my eyelids began to droop. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my waist and lifted me up. I knew it was Brice and he was carrying me bridal style. I let him carry me up to our room. Don't all arranged marriages always start of like that? I was to tired to complain anyways. When we finally got to our room. He let down gently and slowly opened my heavy eyelids and they popped out of my head as I did. The room was twice the size of mine which is hard to believe cause mine was like a condo. It was all white. With the occasional red. Such a preppy room. I sighed and went to Brice's closet which was marked Brice's closet. I opened it.

"Hey what are-"

I closed it and slowly walked down the aisle of abricrombie and fitch clothes. I found a plain black shirt (that was aeropostale) and a pair of black boxers.

I walked back up the aisle. My legs felt like led. I decided to change in here instead. After I was done changing I walked out the door and into the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth I climbed into the big kingsized bed. Brice was already there shirtless and in boxers. I have to say he does look beautiful. His dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes. I codnt help but notice his abs it like an eight pack with a sculpted chest.

"Are you going to stand there gawking at me or get into bed."

I sighed and got in the bed. It was already heated. Mmm a heated bed I could get used to this. I drifted off to sleep wondering what to do tomorrow.

©Melissa Ly COPYRIGHT All Rights Reserved