2 Take off all your preppy clothes

Chapter 2

I slowly opened my eyes feeling refreshed and rejuvinated. I looked around to see my surroundings. Woah where the fuck am I? I was in a seat with armrests and I looked to my side to see Brice's head in my shoulder sleeping. I realized I was in a plane. Private jet maybe? I looked around to see no one else in the plane. Yep definitly a private jet. I looked at my shoulder again it was getting tired of Brice's big head now. I sighed and looked at the bottom of the seat and found that my tote was there, perfect. Brice must've brought it by the way how did I get on this plane? I didn't care. I got what I was looking for out of my tote. It was a whistle that my brother Tyler gave to me in case there was a rape or something. I had the overoveroverprotective brother kind. I put the whistle to my mouth and sucked in a big amount of air and out came an amplified shierk.

"RAPE!!" I screamed.

"WHAT THE!!" Brice yelled.

He was so startled that he fell off the his seat. I started to laugh my ass off. He was on the floor now red as a tomato.

"What the fuck is the matter with you Rose!"

"Sorry"I said while giggling.

"Fuck I think I got a concussion."

"'No you can't stupid you didn't land that hard."

"Oww I think I have a bump on my head." he said while getting back up and sitting in his seat.

"Come here lemme see you crybaby"

I scooted closer and grabbed his head softly and looked at his forehead. He had a nice forehead. Wat the fuck? Nice forehead? I'm so stupid sometimes. I looked at the big red bump it wasn't that big but only a bit noticable. A small flaw to his pretty face. Pretty ugly face. He smelled good like strawberries. I sighed out of habit. Then I heard Brice's breathing turn huskier and then into short pants.

"Are you ok?" I said innocently even though I knew I was the reason.

"Yes" he said breathlessly.

"We will be arriving in Los Angeles, California soon so please fasten your seat belts in case of turbulance." the pilot said.

I put my hands back in my lap and saw a look of sadness on his face as I did. It was silent after that. He can't be in love with me already right I mean I felt a little bit of shock when I touched him but I can't be shit.

"Ose-Rose!"

"Huh what"

"I've been calling your name for like 5 minutes already we're landing."

"0h"

I greabbed my tote and followed Brice outside. I felt the rush of wind overpower me as I stopped at the doorway. It was beautiful outside. Still sunny as if fall were never around the corner in two weeks. I let it all sink in as I took the first step out of the plane. I was about to take another step when a hand reached out to me. It was Brice's hand. I took it as he led me down the stairs. We were finally on the ground when I said

"You didn't have to do that. It's not like you"

"You should her to know me better before you judge me" he said with a smirk.

©Melissa Ly COPYRIGHT All Rights Reserved