5 Take off all your preppy clothes

Chapter 5

Brices's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with a beautiful girl with silky brown hair. Her face was the face of an angel. The sunlight was streaming form overhead and it made it look like she had a halo. I could just imagine those wings on her shoulder blades. My hands were around her small waist she looked so fragile, it was like a could break her. She was breathing softly and still smelled like that wonderful smell strawberries, vanilla, and her own sweet smell. I inhaled her scent. I leaned forward and kissed the top of her head lightly. I looked down to see that she was wearing my faveorite aeropostale shirt. Her necklace caught my eye it was that onyx metallic heart. I looked more closely to see the name Tristan and Roselyn forever engraved on it. I could feel the heat on my rising from my face. I was enraged! She was my fiancé! Wait-was I jealous? No I can't i'm suppose to hate girls like her. I shook my head and took my place back onto the pillow we were sharing. I closed my eyes and tightned my hands around Rose's waist and pulled her closer to me so that there was no space between us. I sighed in content. Maybe I might be falling for her afteral and maybe not. Let's just say it's better for both of us when she stays silent.

Rose's POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see the sleeping face for Brice. He was pretty cute sleeping. Ok extremly cute. His hair looked disheveled like sex hair and his long eyelashes caressed his cheeks. His strong jaw was very chiseled and his cheekbones where pretty high. Brice had a diamond earring on each of his ears, that was a turn on for me. His lips played into a small smile like he was very content then I just noticed how close we were no wonder he was happy. I smiled. I noticed that he had full lips and a baby face. I raised my hand and traced the outline of his lips. They were so soft and kissable. I felt him shudder. I moved my fingers from his lips to his jawline. I traced the line up to his cheekbones so I was cupping his his face. I saw his eyes flutter open and look at me. First he looked confused then his eyes softened. There was passion lust love and amusement in his eyes. He smiled at me. Not a smrik a real smile. I blushed. He looked like the sun when he was happy. He moved one of his hands from my waist to put it over my hand that was still cupping his face.

"Good morning beautiful" Brice said.

I smiled happily I could feel pink tinged on my cheeks. He just smiled some more. Love in his eyes. His lips looked more kissable as he was laughing.

Zzz zzz zzzz.

"I gotta take that sorry." Brice said

He got up and went over to the desk and put the blackberry to his ear. His eyes widened and angered flashed in his eyes

"Roselyn can you go downstairs." he growled in an angry tone.

I was slightly scared by his tone. I got out of bed and walked out the door tears brimmed in my eyes. I only let them escape when I shut the door. I was pretty down at his outburst. What happened to the sweet Brice 5 seconds ago? I'm starting to think he's bipolar. Someone on the other line must've made him really pissed. 'No duh!' the voice in my head said. I walked down the stairs quickly my tears subsiding and me becoming the strong independent girl I am. By the time I walked down the stairs my eyes looked like I had never cried. I went into the big kitchen where the chefs were. I sat down on the stool as cooks said hello and good morning. I saw the head chef and walked over to him. He had a hat much bigger than the others and he looked proud. I just sat on the stool watching him chop carrots and make soup. I guess he had a feeling that someone was watching him so he turned around quickly and pointed a knife to my face and said

"How many times have I told you guys to stop looking at me while I make my masterpieces!"

My sixth sense set in and I kicked the knife out of his hands. The stool on the floor and the other chefs gawking at us. The head chefs eyes widened.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Lovve!!!!" he said kneeling on the floor.

I was paused for a moment looking at him. Why was he kneeling?

"Its alright man no big deal." I said while picking up the stool. The chefs went back to their work. He was still on the floor kneeling. I giggled and he looked up with a questionable face and then put it back down on the floor.

"Why are you kneeling you didn't do anything to offened me...that much".

"I am very very very very sorry!!"

"It's ok but I want to know why you kneel when you say sorry?"

He looked up grateful and stood up off the clean kitchen floor.

"Master Brice is a very strict man and I cannot do anything that offends master Brice. I must kneel to let him forgive me."

"Hmmmm..." I said. That fuckin bitch. He's such an asshole to these nice people.

"Does he treat all the chefs like that?"

"Yes madam"

"Well you can have a day off and so can eveyone else."

His eyes widened and so did the other chefs.

"Oh thank you Mon Cherie!!" they all said.

"But what will you do for breakfast?"

"I'll make my own food." I said

The chefs began leaving and hanging their aprons or whatever there called.

The head chef was last.

"Oh and..."

He looked back at me.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

"Paul."

"Well, have a good day Paul and please call me Rose. I'll see to it that Brice treats you guys with respect from now on."

"THANK YOU mada- Rose." he said.

I made myself some eggs and bacon careful to leave Brice some. And went into the living room and set the plate on the table. It was a white room with biege couches. There was a flat screen in the middle and some game systems. I took the remote and decided to watch some Big Time Rush. Hey! Don't male fun of me! Logan is Soooo cute but he'd be even cuter with a bit of eyeliner and purple hair but you get what you get. When logan came on the screen I screamed a little bit but not loud enough so Brice could hear. Logan was so fuckin cuhhuteee!! In fifteen minutes i finished and took 3 sips of orange juice and decided to do something I've always wanted to do. I walked back to the stairs and climbed my way up. I got to our room and I could here Brice yelling but I didn't bother to hear. I walked in and saw Brice sitting on the bed with his hand in his hair and looking at me. I ignored him and went into his closet and got what I needed. I walked back outside and I could see anger and passion in Brice's eyes I looked at him in the eye. I could feel the shirt going past my left shoulder. The shirt was to big for me afterall. I saw Brice look at my shoulder lustfully I shoved it back up to my shoulder glared at him and left. Once I shut the door I sighed. That was so akward. Pffft! It looked like he wanted to have sex with my shoulder. I briskly walked down the stairs with my item. I got to the living room quickly and started to change (you thought brice was gunna walk in on her huh? Sikkee!) after I was done changing. I went to the tv. Let the games begin.

Thank you guys!!

3 comments

15 votes for the next one!

© All Rights Reserved