3 Take off all your preppy clothes

Chapter 3

Brice's POV

"We're here Mr. Lovve." the limo driver said.

"Thanks." I said leaving him a good tip.

I looked at the sleeping Rose. She looked so comfortable sleeping. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. I smiled. Wait what the fuck? I'm a player I don't say crappy love stuff like that. I shaked my head and lifted her up bridal style a overpowering scent engulfed me it smelt like strawberries or vanilla mixed in with a sweet wonderful scent I took a deep breath again. Shit! Stupid hormones. I almost forgot her bag. I lifted one hand free to carry the bag around my shoulder. The bag was like all black that said I heart vampires. Emmmooo much. I headed for the private jet ready to take us to Los Angeles. It was a good thing she was light cause it was a pretty long flight of stairs. I set her down in the middle row with the window seat. I was pretty tired and leaned my head on her shoulder. I slowly drifted off to sleep with the calming aroma of strawberries and vanilla.

I woke up to a loud screech. I fell off my seat.

"WHAT THE!!"

I heard Rose's laugh it was like a melody in my head I could listen to it foreve.

"What the fuck is the matter with you Rose!"

"Sorry" she said while giggling.

giggling. My head was pounding like hell.

"Fuck I think I got a concussion."

"'No you can't stupid you didn't land that hard"

"Oww I think I have a bump on my head." I said while getting back up and rubbing my head

"Come here lemme see you crybaby"

She scooted closer to me and I had a pretty good view of her boobs. Probably a C. I'm just glad she wore a tank today.

She lightly grabbed my hair i only wished she would grab it hard and pull it calling my name. What this girl does to me. She looked so sexy. I mean for an emo. My breath hitched. Oh god I was getting hard.

"Are you ok?"

If only she knew that she was the reason for my hypervenilatng.

"Yes" I managed to choke out.

She had such flawless skin and around her neck was an onyx metallic heart.

The things I wanted to do to that neck.

She still smelled so good.

"We will be arriving in Los Angeles, California soon so please fasten your seat belts in case of turbulance." the pilot said.

She quickly put her hands back in her lap. I wanted them back caressing my face. Wait! WTF?! Why am I even thinking about doing this girl. She's and emo we're from different worlds I couldn't imagine how my friends would react. I should stop thinking about fucking her. And again her face shows up in my mind again. Her smooth silky black brown hair. The way her icy blue eyes pop out against all that black. Her lucious red full lips. Sigh the things this girl does to me.

©Melissa Ly COPYRIGHT All Rights Reserved