Chapter II : FIRST KISS

Her one stolen kiss. Made me addicted to her lips.

----------------

Azil kissed me. That's my first kiss ever. And a girl stole it.

Her soft lips only took five or ten seconds on my lips. She tasted like a strawberry candy, so sweet and addictive. And our kiss wasn't like those things I saw on some romance movies. There's no stars. There's no lifting of one's leg. There's no ringing of wedding bells... I just felt warm and contented.

After recovering from the shock, I realized that I was on top of Azil while her back was leaning on the tree. I gently pulled away and nervously asked her, "H-Hey! Azil! What's th-that?! You suddenly k-kissed me?!"

I stammered out my words. I was feeling more nervous than before, and both of my hands were sweating. But she held it and said, "I like you Milena, more than just a friend."

Then I replied, "Azil, I know you've noticed many of my boyish nuances, but I'm not sure what I feel for you. This is the first time I feel something special, especially for a girl. I have girl crushes and they're like my sisters to me. But I don't feel like you're one of them."

"Well, this is my first time to like a girl this much, too. And I'm sure I like you to be my girlfriend, Milena. Will you accept me as your girlfriend?", Azil told me.

"Your what?!", I said in disbelief.

"Be my girlfriend. Pretty pretty please?", she begged. That's what a cute puppy with adorable eyes could do. And because that's my weakness, I had to give in.

I told her, "S-sure."

Azil stood up and jumped as what somebody who won lottery jackpot would do. She couldn't help shouting out her joy. Then she hugged me and pecked a kiss on my lips again.

In that moment, I felt like home.

As soon as our last class dismissed, Azil and I ditched our friends. We left the school together. We looked like those head-over-heels teenage lovers in the street. And we walked while holding each other's hands, and whispering sweet nothings to each other's ears.

After I brought her home first, I got some time to be alone. It's a 20-minute walk to my house. And while on my way home, I was thinking what kind of situation I put myself into.

I knew it's going to be a huge problem because of our parents' strict and religious leaning towards life. Also, there were some people around us who were having strong objection to same-sex relationships. And I didn't want to expose ourselves to them.

However, I still couldn't resist Azil. I still couldn't believe that she's my girlfriend now. And that's a secret I had to keep.

A sleepless night passed. I stayed awake all night long, thinking about what happened yesterday. Although I got headache because of that, I forced myself to prepare for school. I really had to attend to many activities there. And of course, I had to see my girlfriend.

So I quickly took a bath, and set out without eating breakfast.

At the corner of school ground, near our room, I saw Azil talking to her friends. She didn't notice that I already arrived. But her friends saw me as I walked towards behind her. They didn't tell about it. And as soon as I covered her eyes, they left us in our moment.

"Hello, Mi! Good morning!", her greetings.

I was surprised that she guessed it right. Then she carefully held my hands to uncover her eyes, and slowly turned around to face me. And her smile made my headache go away. She was about to hug me but stopped midway, when she noticed some people snooping around. Instead, she settled on holding my hands and squeezing them a little bit.

Then I asked her, "Azil how did you know that it was me?"

"Of course! You're the only small person I knew that will dare to cover my eyes!"

She laughed, and I pouted at her joke.

"I am not that little! You're just inches taller than me! And we have other classmates smaller than me!"

"Yes, that is true. They are small too, but they do not smell good like you. I know your scent and touch that makes my heart beats faster. That is why I instantly knew it was you."

I felt my cheeks and my ears blushed. I hope she didn't notice that. My ears and cheeks were not usually like this when I'm being complimented. Azil really do have some effects on me. Little compliments from her and I am redder than a tomato.

"Wow Azil! I didn't know you're such a sweet talker. Come on! Hurry up! Let's go inside our classroom. We don't want to be late!"

She laughed and pinched my cheeks then linked her arm on me. Oh, how sweet! She waited for me outside the room so that we could walk together hand in hand on our first day as a couple.

Our classmates were all busy chit-chatting and they didn't notice us holding hands while looking for a place to sit. I saw some vacant chairs at the back. We sat down and Azil didn't want to let go of my hand. I put my backpack above my desk and hid our hands there. I am busy staring at our intertwined hands and I didn't hear her talking to me.

"Mi, I didn't sleep well last night."

"Sorry, didn't hear you. What's that?"

"I said, I didn't sleep well last night."

"Oh! Me too! Why? Are you not feeling well?"

She sweetly smiled at me and said, "Really? We're the same? Is that because of what happened yesterday?"

It was the image of her kissing me and the loud thumps of my heart, that kept me awake all night. It's so embarrassing to admit so I denied.

"I'm feeling sick today, Azil. I didn't sleep well because of my headache."

Her smile instantly turned to a sad pouty face. She whisked away my hand and moved her chair far away from me. She opened up her bag, took out her notebook and pencil and put on her earphones.

What the heck? What happened? Her mood instantly changed!

I wanted to ask her but our other classmates began to sit beside us. I got bored and sleepy and while we wait for the teacher, I put on my hooded jacket and my earphones. I made my backpack as my pillow and took a quick power nap.
------------------
Daily Updates on Dreame: http://dreame.com/novel/1963920-Milena.html