Chapter V : CITA ROMÁNTICA

On our first date, I felt that she brought heaven down for me.

----------------

I reached the park at exactly 6:55 pm. I'm five minutes early, but Azil was earlier. I saw her waiting for me and holding a bouquet of white roses. She smiled and waved at me. As she walked closer, her beauty blinded me. She's like an angel, um, a goddess to be exact! Her long hair swayed gently with the cold evening breeze. She wore a light orange dress paired with a golden two-inch sandals and with the silver pendant and bracelet I gave her. Good thing, I wore heels too, or I'll be a dwarf beside her.

"You look... beautiful, Azil"

"Thanks, Mimi."

She handed me the flowers and hugged me. I closed my eyes, as her sweet distinct fragrance invaded my sense of smell. She kissed my cheeks and whispered, "You look stunningly beautiful with that dress, baby. That's why I had second thoughts on making you wear a dress! Just be handsome on your jacket and jeans so that my only rivals are girls!"

Oh yeah that's right! I decided to wear a simple blue dress tonight. This is a special evening, my first date, so I decided to change my normal getup. Jeans and polo sleeves were for ordinary days.

She told me that she asked someone to reserve the park tonight. All the children in our neighborhood were not around, so we have the place for ourselves. The ambiance was so romantic! Two secret lovers under the light of the stars and the moon. She prepared our dinner on a picnic table. She set it all up at the center of the park, beside the swings and slides. She put her phone on speaker and played some romantic songs while we enjoyed our meal.

"Good thing we're having this date at night, Mimi."

"Why?"

She amusingly said, "If we date during noon, the sun will be shy by your hotness, Mimi."

I made a quick-witted comeback, "But if we date at night, your beauty shines brighter than the pale moonlight, Azil."

Her cheeks flushed and we continued our dinner. Then after that, she set a blanket on the grass, so we could relax and stare at the stars and the sky. We sat on the blanket and leaned our backs on the picnic table. She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped an arm around my waist. I also wrapped an arm around her waist and held her other hand, fiddling with our intertwined fingers. When the radio song played "Heaven" by Bryan Adams, Azil sang along with it, "Baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms. I find it hard to believe we're in heaven..."

Yeah that's true. Lying under the night sky. With her in my arms. This felt like we're in heaven.

After serenading me with her angelic voice, she slowly straddled on my lap. Her face so close that the tip of her nose touched mine. We stared at each other. I really loved to stare at her cute chocolatey eyes, sparkling like the stars. They were shining and radiating with joy and I know it mirrored mine. We held a staring contest for a moment. She bit her lower lip before having the courage to kiss my lips.

Our kiss started with a gentle touching of our lips. We're slowly taking our time. I can't hear anything except for the loud pounding of my heart. I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her steady. Her arms made their way to my shoulders, embracing me with her warm hug. She slightly tilted her head to the right so that our noses would not collide with each other as she pulled me closer to her. We stopped kissing when we ran out of breath. She rested her forehead unto mine while her hand started tracing the outline of my face. Like an artist admiring a piece of art.

---
Continue reading Chapter V on Dreame. DAILY UPDATES 3PM PST.
Follow (press the ❤ )  Milena's story at: http://dreame.com/novel/1963920-Milena.html

You can leave us messages too!

IG: @eliza.joys
FB: eliza.joys.1
FB Page: trueloveseriesbyelizajoys
Twitter: @hey_elizajoys
Tumblr: truelovebooksseries

Thanks for reading! :)