0.3

Mark noticed a boy in a lilac sweater walking out of a dorm. He smiled at multiple people before he made it to his final destination in the grass.

Mark watched him every now and then, noticing how shy he looked from behind his book. Even from this distance, Mark could tell that he had stunning blue eyes.

He glanced him up and down, noticing how bold his clothes were and how confident he looked in them but somehow still managed to look shy. He watched as he ran his hand through his hair, not once taking his eyes off the pages in front of him.

"Mark? Mark!" The red head snapped back to reality, looking at Ken. "What were you watching?" Mark waved off his question quickly.

After an hour of waiting for their suspect to show up and nothing happening, they decided to leave. "You guys go ahead, I have someone I need to talk to." Mark told them as he noticed a deep green book laying on the grass.

They said their goodbyes before he walked to the grass and picked up the book. He looked around, not seeing the green haired boy anywhere.

He decided to wait, leaning against a tree near what he thought was his building. He stayed there for about a half hour before he saw the boy.

"Hey!" He called and held out the book.

"Oh, hi." The shy tone mixed with the bold Irish accent was perfectly put together. His cheeks blushed before he smiled lightly at the red head.

Mark spoke, not paying attention to what words fell from his lips as he examined the other male.

The green hair that covered his head in waves, and brought out his bright blue eyes. The way he held the book a few moments later with such protection.

"Do you wanna come up?" Mark snapped back to reality, finally realizing that they'd just had an entire conversation that he could remember, but definitely wasn't paying attention to.

He blubbered something about stranger danger, causing the younger to giggle lightly. "I'm Jack." He took the extended hand, shaking it.

"Mark."