Chapter 13

Chapter 13

JOCELYN'S POV

Lunch went okay. Ronnie stayed silent most of the time and Criag couldn't keep his hand off of my thigh. I know I'm supposed to be mad at Ronnie and all, but I hate seeing him this sad. Especially when it's because of me. I had to find someway to end this. We payed for our food and left, all of us walking to the bus.

"I'm going to hang out with Craig a bit more." I said as we walked off. We walked to a park and sat down on a bench. Craig leaned in and kissed me, placing his hand on the back of my head. Fuck.

"I can't do this." I said, pulling away.

"What?"

"I'm sorry Craig. I can't date you anymore. I don't love you like I thought I did. I think I mostly agreed to go out with you to piss off Ronnie, make him feel the pain I did. I'm just not feeling that spark anymore. I'm really sorry Craig." I said and he sighed.

"It's okay. If your feelings ever change, you have my number, alright?" I nodded and hugged him one last time before heading back to the bus. I got on and walked to my bunk, opening up the curtain.

"I thought you were hanging out with Craig?" I looked around. "In here." I looked over to see Ronnie sitting on his bed, the door to his room open.

"Oh, hi." I chuckled, standing in the doorway.

"I repeat, I thought you were hanging out with Craig?"

"We broke up." I shrugged. 

"What?"

"Yeah. I realized that I didn't really love him and I onl-I just didn't feel that spark anymore." I said, making sure I didn't say anything stupid.

"You need a hug?"

"Nah, I'm fine." I said and he shrugged.

"Alright, I'm here if you need to talk."

"Got it." I said, turning around and getting into my bunk. Fuck, I hate guys and feelings.

*****************************************************************************************

Okay, sorry it sucked!

NO IDEAS!

Listening to Last Resort~ Papa Roach

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!