That Strange Little Girl

Hey awesome people! What goes on with all you lovely balls of fluff? ^0^

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you guys had fun with your family and friends on this not-so-white day. I know mine was filled with a bunch of egg nog and hopeless searching for a free way to watch Frozen, a Disney movie that my friend is bugging me to watch. It looks good so far.

Anybody watch it? If so, tell me how it was!

By the way, the picture on the side is how the girl's hair is colored. (My lovely Stocking-chan)

Okay, happy reading to you guys!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~* Third Person’s P.O.V. *~

The blonde couldn't help the small shiver that ran up his spine at the narrowed gaze being directed to him.

From Pein. Leader of the Akatsuki.

Tobi and the girl seemed unfazed, giving off curiosity more than anything.

Meanwhile, the blonde was beginning to feel small beads of sweat gather at his forehead when those scrutinizing, ringed eyes glazed over from him to the girl in the masked idiot's arms.

"Deidara..." A deep, baritone voice began making him freeze in his nervous fidgeting. He hadn't even realized it, but apparently he was shuffling anxiously from one foot to the other.

"Y-Yes, Leader-sama?" How he wished he could be upset at this man for addressing him so casually while he had to call after him as if he were some god.

But of course, he wouldn't even dare. If this man wanted, he could do whatever he wants with him.

Which includes killing him violently.

Yup, definitely don't want to be on his bad side.

"Please explain to me the meaning of...this." The man gestured to the bundle in his partner's arms, seeming less than amused.

"You see, Leader-sama, I-"

"Cookie?" The small girl questioned, interrupting the blonde's sentence. He glanced at her in slight worry as now, even more attention was on her being.

"Shh! Little girl-chan! You need to be quiet!" Stressed the manchild in a loud whisper.

Such a hypocrite.

Though...the blue-haired partner besides Pein seemed to have a different type of attention than the other...

Her honey eyes lit up at her voice and her hand twitched beside her, a sign that the males have learnt to mean that she wanted something.

The blonde couldn't help the small twitch in his lips as he observed this. The girl might have a chance!

Well...

That was until she hopped out of the idiot's arms and walked casually towards the ginger-lord's desk.

.........

She's doomed.

"NOOOO! Little girl-chan!! Cooooome baaaaaaaaaaack!!" Tobi wailed in despair, reaching in a futile attempt for her small body.

Deidara sighed as he closed his eyes and turned away, not thinking that he could bear to see the barely known girl hurt.

Well, he tried.

It's a shame too...The girl had something strange about her and he wanted to find it out. He liked a good mystery every once in a while.

And besides this, she was adorable. How could anyone with a heart resist her?