Chapter 1-I Don't Want To

Chapter 1

"I don't want to go to English Town.I don't want to leave New York, I don't want to leave my friends. " I shouted at my Dad. I never moved anywhere else, I was born in New York.

"I know Joeann, but my boss is shifting. me there, and I get higher salary and that leads us to a nice house with better studies for you and your brother." Dad explained calmly.

This was all he wanted and I wouldn't get anything I want. If mom was here, she would have understood....BUT NO. ...! my mom has to work overseas and she never ever called me.

'enough Joe tell your dad you're staying' My thought spoke up.

"Papa, money won't change anything.My life is here in New York and I would never leave this place." I spoke up.

Dad got really red and shouted at me" IF MONEY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING, THEN WHY DID YOUR MOTHER LEAVE US ?"

Dad never acted like this before, and I always thought mom went overseas for work?

"Papa, WHY didn't you tell me mom left us? " I asked hugging my Dad really tightly.Tears ran down my cheeks, I'm a sensitive person, as you can see!

That night, dad told me everything that happened and I have agreed to go English Town with Him.

I just have no choice. I have to make Dad happy again.

we moved the next morning. We reached. outside our new house after 8 long hours in a packed up car. Joey Farted in the car and we have to wait til the smell went away.

our house  was two storeys high

never lived in a house before. we were living in a apartment in New York.

We all finally got a separate room from eachother.

"Honey, look we got a new neighbor." A lady shouted from the front yard of the house next door.Then she randomly waved at us with a really big smile. [creepy]

Then I realized the lady and the man was walking towards us.

"Hello, i'm Lily Mara and and this is my husband Nathan Mara." the lady introduced.

"I'm Jake Cain, This is my daughter Joeann and my son Joey." My dad said,

I Gave them a sweet small smile.

Joey is  4 years youngerthen me -13 years old, I am going to be 17 in two months. I'm a normal teenage who wants to grow up as soon as possible.I'm a normal girl who loves her phone and her laptop.But I'm a girl who likes doing what boys are interested in ...like video games,sports,movies, punk rock music and I would love to learn how to dance. I tried entering dance club but I failed...my dad can't afford me to take dance classes, so I just try learning from internet!

I stopped, and came back to reality.

A random Black car drove over, a guy with a maroon beanie, white-T and black washed out jeans came out of the car.

He's cute! Wait...hold on a sec, I have seen this guy from somewhere.....?

--------------------------

Author's note

Hope you guys like the first chapter, I know it's short but. I will try my best in the next chapter!

I love Nick Mara and Madison Alamia 😍

please give it votes and more reads.

share it to friends!!!!

okay by now

hug & kisses💋