Chapter 13-Boring chapter(SORRY)

MADISON'S P.O.V

"Awee, you miss me already? Thats cute!"Joe walked towards me givng me a small kiss on my lips. "PDA!" everyone shouted in unison, we pulled apart "Let's go take a quick shower. Then we meet at the parking lot, lets say is half an hour enough for you guys?" Marlin asked!

We all nodded and went our own ways.

Nick was walking slower because he was texting someone.So I thought I should find out who was he texting. I walked back grabbed his phone and ran to our room locked the doors before he could get in! "MADISON OPEN UP!GIVE MY PHONE BACK MAN. PLEASE!" Nick said knocking really loudly on the door!

"Who is Victoria ♡?" I asked, "she is no one! Just give me the phone back and I will tell you!"

I opened the door, he walked in saying "umm...i met her at the party and I started to like her.But she is the kind of girl who likes to take it slow!".

I raised my eyebrows when he said take it slow because it sounds wrong in many different ways. "Ohh god Madison! I'm not talking about that kind of slow, I'm saying that she wants to know me before we take it to the next level!". "Ohh, that makes much more sense!" I said turning around grabbed my shower items and went to the washroom.

***

"What's taking him so long?" Joe said. Currently we are waiting for Louis to come back with our orders. He is actually working here at the Breezes cafè.

"We should get a job too! So that we could rent a house for all of us because we can't live in our dorms more then two years, it says in the rule book of the school!" Jason said cleaning his glasses with the tip on his shirt.

"Yeah good idea!" I say

"Why don't we all start looking for a job here at the cafè? So that we won't have to many shifts and we earn the exact some amount?!" Joe said!

"But Joe! We don't have that much time!we got three subjects and the boys only have one or two!" Marlin said in a sad tone.

"its okay Mar we can try signing here like two nights a week?" Joe said!

Everyone nodded!

-------------------------------------

Sorry girls

I know this was a boring Chapter, Its sunday night here and i got school tmr!

but i hope you like it! Please Vote and comment if you need anything in the story or if there is some problem you can tell me!

HUGS&KISSES