Chapter 17-Breaking down

Joe's P.O.V

I tried to be strong, but nothing helped. Metal Rock didn't have any affection on me like it always do.Metal Rock usually helps me think or even help me get through things.But right now, I couldn't it's been one hour since the breakup...

That's not just the case! Today was the worst day ever! Marlin fell, my real mother came for me after So many years and I broke up with Madison on our two year anniversary. Madison and I planned to be together forever!

I couldn't take the pain anymore. I reached down for a box that I hid under my bed. Opened it and saw pictures of when mom and papa were still together and When Joey was born! Those pictures made me tear up. Then saw a blade right underneath every picture I collected over the past years of loneliness.

I needed help but no one did. I was there for others but they never notice my needs, my pain or my sorrows. I fake smiles to make other people happy and they never ever asked even once if I was okay! Pain can be so hard to get rid of. Love can easily break you down. I tried to be strong. I tried to be a great daughter, a helpful friend, a perfect sister and a girlfriend. But this blade can only hurt me more and I could help myself rather than waiting for the right one to come and save me. This blade can take me to two different places. One the greatest place you can be is where my death takes me to. My second way is to continue this stupid life.

I finally put the blade on my wrist, cut open my skin. Blood running down, dripping on the hard wooden floor. “JOE PUT THE BLADE DOWN PLEASE!” Nick said running into the room. I looked up saw him having a black eye and bleeding lip. “What happened?” I threw my blade on the floor, my blood was still dripping but nick was more important than that.

“Had a fight with Madison after you left.” He said clearing his voice. “Joe I can’t wait any longer. I know you like big proposal .but can you just be my girlfriend? I promise to surprise you with something special later. I really need you to be mine Joe. As cliché as it sounds like … I love you to the moon and back!” I pulled me close to him holding my bloody wrist took a towel wrapped it around the wound and tied it to stop the bleeding.

“Yes!”

“Yes? Yes…what?”

“Yes I will be your girlfriend!” I smiled. He directly leaned in and gave his best kissed!

______________________________

Thanks for reading hope to get more readers, votes and also comments! Glad I have all of you as my readers!

HUGS&KISSES