Chapter 3-That one call

***Next Morning***

As you know i stayed over at Madison's house(don't ever think wrong...drity minded).After talking to Nick last night, i didn't feel safe with staying with new people i just meet, but Madison made me feel at home.AparentlyNick was always in my mind.

How dare Nick leave me here, he knows that i'm new here.The other boys also stayed over,just because they thought i would feel alone, they are really nice people.I woke up at about...8a.m.I had no cule where the washroom was so i randomly walked to a random door, as i opened it, i saw Madison washing his face.Yup i did found the washroom,but i found a hot shirtless Madison in it too!

"Morning Madi" I spoke up, hoping not to faint cuz of his hotness.

"Madison? i said morning!" I said 

"Morning love!" Madison smirked.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Madison asked

"suprise me!" i smiled

Madison walked out of the washroom,and i closed the door locking it and doing my morning routine.i'm sure you don't want every detail.

I ran down the stairs to the kitchen, i could smelt Pancakes and waffles. "who's eating Pancakes?" i asked opening the kitchen door.Everyone was shocked to see me like this."is it a crime to eat pancakes??"Louis asked puting his hand up in surender.aweee so cute."NO. i love pancakes!" i hugged Louis and he hugged back."won't we get a hug?" Mikey made a sad face."sure,why not.But you have to share your poptarts with me!"i hugged Mikey then Jason.i sat down next to Louis, Madi was cooking me breaskfast,and i was sharing poptarts with Mikey.

"Hey guys? Do you have anything to do today?" i asked cutting the pancakes."No!why ask?"jason spoke up."i was thinking if you guys can come over my house to help me paint my room!" I smiled eating a piece of pancake."Sure"Madison said instantly.

***At my house***

The Boys were helping me paint the walls, but Mikey was painting the celing.After we finished,the room smelt like dry paint so i went out to the window and opened it.And guess what i saw! ....Yup you guessed it, a shirtless Nick. I instantly turned around,and acted like nothing happened, I saw nothing.At this moment the boys were having snacks in the kitchen. I wasn't hungry so I wanted to clean the dust out of my room. I lit my room candle that smelt like cake frost.I carried on hanging my colthes in my closet,and yes it was a walk in closet.

"Joe"I knew it was Nick but then I acted like I didn't know.i turned around and saw Nick still without his shrit, I saw perfect ABS...Mother of god, he has Abs.'Is this your room?" Nick cleared his throat. I nodded in answer.he smirked.Not sure if he is trying to be sexy or friendly?"I think i should keep this window closed!!" I said.   "why?" Nick gave out a small laugh. "I'm sure you know why,Nick.Ant by the way the boys are here. if you wanna come over you can!" i didn't wait for his answer and i walked away.i went back to my t.v in my room and i started watching Mean Girls,  not sure why but ....yeah! the boys joined in after a while.In the middle of the movie i got a call from a random number. I answered it.

[Phone coversation]   (C=caller)

ME:hello?

C: Hi remember me?

ME: no

C: I'm Helen...umm your....Mother!

(i got shocked)

ME:How can you prove you are?And how did you get my number?

C:I met your DAd today,and we had coffe together.And also i want to ask you...ummm...if....you want to meet up?

ME: I'm sorry I don't trust you,my mother is dead for me.So don't even try to call me back ever again.

{End of call]

My cheeks were really red in anger, if my mother left us for another man, then why does she have to meet us?she never cared before...why care now?? I turned around to walk out of the balcony in my room, and i saw Louis there.

"who was that?" Louis asked curiously."it was no one!" i replied. "No joe! i know when something bad is happeneing. its really obvious.!"

"Louis It's nothing so stay ou of it!" i walked out of the room. I carshed into someone and as i stood up and looked who it was, it was Nick.Nick gave me a smile, but i pushed him a side and ran out of the house, Louis and Nick tried to follow but they lost me. i found a park near by. I looked for a nice tree and i climbed on it. I have this thing that whenever im sad/angry/loney, i would climb up a tree and spend hours sitting there either listening to music or reading a book. But right now i had my earphones and my phone.

__________________________________________

Author's NoteThanks everyone for reading!!!

hope you liked it! comment below if you want me to add some something, or just give me votes.

Love you all!