Chapter 9- This is it

Ab

About two months later

Joe’s POV

“Joe! Will you come to my birthday party, I’m turning 18?”Madison asked. “Yeah sure!” I replied, I needed to focus on studies and seeing other pass their Math except for the ICONic Boyz and me. The IB kids have a life ahead of them, but I don’t. I want to become a interior designer, to become one I need to study 4 more years in UNI. To get in a UNI, I have to pass all my subjects. #THUGlife

*Ding ding*

“Class remember to study hard for exam, and good luck. Enjoy your last year kids!” Mr. Ben said. Mr. Ben is my favorite teacher, he teaches History. I was walking away from the class when someone called out me name, I turned around and saw Madison and Nick walking towards me. I waited for them, “Damn you guys walk slow!” I said to them. “Gee…sorry!” Nick said but he was still focused on studying math! “so…?” Madison TRIED to break the silence between us! “I’m hungry!” I said to get everyone attention! “My treat! Pizza before exams?” Madison raised up his hand. I happily nodded, others just said “yeah!” in return.

***

It has been four days since, I last meet my friends! Everyone is studying for exams…I just hope I pass. But Ryder is going to be here helping me with Math, I baked cookies and gave some to Nick because he asked me for some when he smelt cookie baking. Finals is going to be hard.

***

“Holy cake face! I Passed all my subjects!” I jumped up and down then hugged Madison and Nick, then Jason and Marlin came and started jumping with me because they past all their subjects to. “Hey we should celebrate this! We all passed our exams and I can go to the same school as you guys!” We all jumped in our cars and drove home, changed clothes. I was wearing a long-sleeves cropped top with blue shorts and wore my black Vans, and I wore my bikini inside. I did light make up[ all waterproof eyeliner, mascara and light pink lipstick], I put them in my string bag with a towel with to small handy bottles of shampoo and body soap, took my skateboard and rode to the mall near the beach. I texted in a group text saying I’m here. I got reply saying ‘I’m almost there’ or ‘you change fast’.

“Lets go to the beach….” I heard Louis sing. “Haha cute! Now let’s go!” I said running towards the beach, we found a good spot and placed the mat put down our stuff and I took off my shirt,my shoes and then ran towards the water “WHOOWOOO” I shouted, I didn’t want to take off my shorts. Everyone followed.

The sun was setting and I just sat there near the water, “its beautiful isn’t?” Ryder came and sat next to me! “yes, and when did you come here?” I asked “I was with some friends then I saw the crazy you so I came here to spend time with you!” he leaned in to kiss me, for some reason I wasn’t feeling like this that Ryder and I can go on. I felt like I lost feelings for him. “Why aren’t you kissing back?” he asked. “Ryder I’m sorry but I can’t feel that magic between us anymore!” I blurted out. “What do you mean?” as he stood up.  “I mean like I think I don’t have feelings for you anymore!” “So you don’t want this relationship anymore?” he asked again. I nodded and I looked away. “Well thanks for making the move because I was thinking for breaking up with you because I cheated one you! It was fun being with you!” and with that he left. The way he said it, it did hurt; I should have known he cheated on me!

I sat back down on the smooth sand, still facing the sun. “I heard what happened!” Madison came out of nowhere and sat next to me! I didn’t reply but I placed my head over his shoulder, still watching the sun setting. “ I feel bad for breaking up with him. But when he said he cheated on me, I take it bad. Dickheads.”

 “Think about it Joe! Being single is better then, being in a relationship!” Madison said facing me.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Now cheer up we have to get dinner!”

“I’m not hungry!” I whined

“How can THE Joeann Cain cannot be hungry?” Madison shouted in a playful way.

“You’re right. Now lets go before there is no food left for me.” I jumped, but before walking away, I kissed Madison on the cheek and then said ‘thank you’ to him. He latterly started blushing.

“Awe you made Madison blush!” Nick said with his best baby voice.

 ________________________________________________________________________

A/N : i know this is not the best chapter. but im pretty sure you will like the next chapater........im gonna add darma and other stuff!

Hugs&Kisses