chapter 15-THE BLONDE?

Joe's P.O.V

why did this all happening again and again? What did I ever do to get this troubled life? Don't worry Joe everything will be fine.But what if they want me to be the way I used to be.  The fucked up girl who trys to kill herself everyday but none of it worked. Do they really want me to jump off a building again? Yes, I have tried jumping off a building before, but I was saved by a random guy who talked me out of it! but I was really close to fall...!

"Joe? why are you crying?" Nick came in my room.

I said nothing but he hugged me because he knows how much a warm hug can Help me!

"Did Madison do anything to you?" he asked looking into my eyes with his brown chocolate eyes. Crap I hungry Now!

I shook my head, "My mom came back!"

"Wait what? " he asked feeling confused.

"My mom is not dead, the women who acted like my mom was my real mother's twin sister! "

"My mom asked her twin sister to Help her take care of the family while she was out of work. what I don't understand is why does she care about the family now? Where was she a few years ago, When the whole family went through crisis?" I started to tear up again. Nick pulled me into a warmer and a longer hug! I did feel better.

"sh..let's not talk about it right now, Okay? isn't it your two year anniversary with Madison? where is he? "

"He said something about meeting a old friend, he left awhile ago. He will be here in an hour I guess. " I used my selves to wipe my tears.

"Okay then I will Go get cookies and ice cream and something to drink. while you freshen up and play a movie afterwards. Is it cool for you? "

I nodded with a cheerful smile.

***

"How do they always end with a happy ending? " I turned to Nick who was sitting right next to me on my bed. Tangled just finished, and it ended with a HAPPY ending. Nick didn't answer.

"why can't I have a happy ending? "I asked again.

"it's because you haven't reach to the end yet! "Nick smiled, he pulled out his phone .He started going through twitter. He stopped at a tweet by some random fan and it said 'caught Madison cheating ' I was tagged in that tweet So I took out my phone and checked it.Tear ran straight down my cheek. it was a picture of Madison giving a ring to a blonde in the picture, they both had a big smile a cross their face. Nick  pulled me into another hug. and that's When Madison walked in.

"What are you doing? "HE asked.

"Nick what were you doing doing here? "he asked but he didn't give us a chance to explain until... 

"you were out So I stayed here with Joe we watched a movie,but she started crying .because something on twitter happened. "Nick explained .

"You didnt do as anything else right? " (Madison did the I know what you did face).

"WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO THE BLONDE ?AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK WHAT I WAS CRYING ABOUT? SOME KIND OF BOYFRIEND YOU ARE! "I add shouted and stomped out of the room straight up to the roof top garden and went to my secret hiding place.

-------

Thanks for reading

remember to vote and share xD

I will keep the excitement to next chapter!

stay tuned!!!