♥Chapter 3: Happiest day of my life♥

Zoe's POV:

"Hey um, shall we do a Live show in YouNow?" He nervously waited for my answer.

"Great idea! But just for like thirty minutes I have to read a book to Darcy so she goes to bed" I said.

"Sure, I have to leave in an hour anyways" He winked which made me blush.

I tweeted everyone that we are doing the live show in Five minutes and mostly all the replies were "OMG ZALFIE" or "U GUYS SHUD DATE!" oh silly fans, I laughed at all the replies and then Tyler Oakley's reply came up which was the top tweet it said:

Tyler Oakley:

@Zoezeebo Mmmmmhm Zalfie, i love it.

I wrote:

@TylerOakley Oh Tyler, Just get over it

Five minutes just passed, Alfie called me to come inside the living room, just as i entered the YouNow has already started.

"Hey, there comes Zoe!" He said with a wink. I sat next to him and then the comments were spamming "ZALFIE" all over the place.

"Oh just ignore Tyler he has been fangirling alot these days hahaha! I said it in a cute voice. "Ok guys any of you like to ask us questions? Tweet us with the hashtag #AskZalfie and we will reply and follow some people."

Alfie's POV:

After all the questions we have answered we just had only five minutes. Now it's time, you can do this Alfie. I felt really nervous since the whole Live show and it will go with a simple question. Here it goes.

"Zoe I need to ask you something, um will you go out with me?"

All the fans were in shock especially Zoe. I waited for an answer but then Zoe's phone started to ring, it was Tyler, she picked up the call with the Voice Speaker, he said:

"Zoe say yes girl! You dont wanna miss out this piece of hunk" Zoe blushed and I said "Oh Tyler you just ruined it!" I laughed and he hung up. "Sure Alfie" when she said those words my jaw dropped and gave her a huge smile. She smiled and held my hand and she said. "So what is the plan of our first date?" The fans started buzzing with comments. "Well it's a surprise" I gave a peck on her cheek and she blushed. Best descision I ever made.

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Vote if you liked it! x

- Simran