♥ Chapter 7: Big Mistake ♥

Jack's POV:

Yes! I asked her! It took alot of nerves but it was worth it! Now my next plan is to ask her to be my girlfriend! She will obviously say yes, cuz im kind of a hopeless romantic and girls like that.

I have just noticed that she is been close to Alfie alot, which kind of makes me jealous, but he is like a brother to me, so I won't mess it up.

As she agreed to come, she went in and gave Alfie a hug and he pecked her cheek. Agh jealous feeling rising, well not for long! We went out of the hotel and walked to the closest starbucks, while talking about the rides in disneyland. We ordered our drink and headed out to the park, we sat on the bench and this was my time to ask her, ok here it goes.

"Hey Zoe, um we have been friends for a looong time and you are so beautiful and sweet that I just want to be more than friends, so will you be my girlfriend?" her reaction wasnt what I expected, she wasnt really happy which made me nervous. She said:

"Um Jack, this is really sweet but didn't you know that me and Alfie are going out? Didn't anybody tell you?" My jaw dropped, I felt like my tears were coming but I held them back, why didn't anybody tell me? Does everybody know except me? My mind was exploding with question.

"Uh, im so sorry I didn't know, Alfie is lucky to have you, um should we leave now? I think we are late" I need to ask Finn and everybody else if they knew it and these tears are really hard to hold.

"Im so sorry Jack, I hope you will be ok with this" She said.

"Uh yeah, its ok, lets just go now."

Zoe's POV:

Oh my god, I have never seen Jack with a really upset face, I just feel really guilty now, I hope he is fine that me and Alfie are a couple and gets use to it. Hopefully it will be fine, I mean he is a nice guy.

I entered inside my hotel room and saw Alfie on the bed.

"There's my favourite girl! You came early, what's wrong you look upset?" He said with a frown. "Well um Jack did'nt know we were dating so he asked me..." He inturrupted "You said yes didn't you? Ugh just dont talk to me now!" he said jokingly. I hugged him and said "You know I love you more than him, plus you never tell me how much you love me anyways." "You already know I love you more than anything in this world and I always say 'I love you' preety much to you like everytime! So love you" he said while kissing my forehead. "Haha I know, just checking but I hope Jack is fine with all of this" I said. "He will, now lets cuddle."