♥ Chapter 2: Just us two ♥

Chapter 2: Just us two

Zoe's POV:

"Hey Alfie, Come in" I said in a weird tone.

He was wearing t-shirt that had red stripes, skinny jeans with a black coat on. I gave him a hug, he had a strong smell of Chanel which really smelled good.

Ok, yes i might have a tiny crush on him, i mean he is really sweet guy and funny too. Well all my guyfriends are the same like that but Alfie, hmm different? I cant describe it.

We both sat on the couch while Darcy played with her toys, then Darcy came running to Alfie.

"AWLFI!" she said in a cute tone.

"Aww, Darcy how's my princess?" he said and pecked Darcy on the cheek. I saw Darcy blush and then ran away.

"So how are you Alfie?"

" Im fine Miss Sugg, how are you today darling?" He said in a posh way.

I laughed so hard that made Alfie smile and I said:

"Haha Im fine Sir, Well im going to start my Vlog now since your here!"

"Well then, We shall Vlog!" He said it purposely so I can laugh again.

As I started my Vlog with my amazing Intro, We did some cheeky stuff.

Alfie's POV:

"Hello guys, Guess who am I with today" she said, she is so cute aghh I can't help it.

"ALFIE! And DARCY! I said loudly so Darcy could hear me.

"Say Hi to the Camera Darcy!" she said.

"Hewwo!"

"hahaha she is so cute" she said.

After the Vlog where we played with Darcy a little bit and played out in the back yard and all that, I was thinking to tell Zoe how I feel about her, should I? But what if she hates me when I tell her? Its spinning in my mind all the time.

Suddenly I had an idea, we should both do a Live show and I could tell her infront of the fans since they are all crazy about "Zalfie" so lets give them a zalfie moment, that would make me less nervous.

I went up to Zoe she was on her MacBook editing her Vlog.

"Im almost done editing!" she said.

"Hey um, shall we do a Live Show in YouNow?" I said nervously.

-

-

-

-

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! Vote if you liked it! x

-Simran