♥Chapter 4:The fun starts now♥

Zoe's POV:
After one week of seeing Alfie we have been in contact alot since he left to London for a couple of days.I really miss him though, but anyways I have been hanging out mostly with Louise and Darcy alot and Louise literally flipped when she heard we were going out and im sure all the fans are flipped about it too, which made me happy.
It was 10 am and I was completely exhausted and then suddenly there was a knock on the door, just as I opened it was Louise with a huge smile on her face which you can tell she has a big news to tell.
"Hey Louise!! I know I look horrid but come in! You look really excited today! I laughed as she entered.
"Well I have a surprise for you! You will screaam!!" she said with an excited face.

"Ooooh Tell me now!!" I said.
"Well Miss Sugg pack your bags because we are leaving to Disneyland Florida in 5 hours!!" When she said those words my jaw dropped I have been wanting to go to Disneyland since forever!
"OMG thank you so muchh Louisee! So who's coming? and oh wait who paid this ticket?!?" I said while she handed me the ticket.
"Well since your birthday is in 2 weeks we gave you an early present from me and Matt and here are some money so you can go and shop with me! All the British and American youtubers are gonna be there oh and especially Alfie!!" As she said that while handing me the money tears started streaming down to my cheek she gave me a hug and patted my back. She said:
"Well I gotta go and get ready too! Il pick you in 5 hours! Lav ya byee!". As I said bye she closed the door and left which made me rush to my room to get ready.
*****

Everything was prepared I wore a cottoned white shirt with some black slacks, with some small brown boots and high ponytail to finish it off. I brought 3 pink and black luggages with a really cute hand luggage to bring on the plane. Oh wait minute im going on a plane?!? Why didnt I think of this before I might get an Anxiety Attack and my trip will be ruined! Well I havent had an attack since 5 years ago so I might get over it. Hopefully.
Louise just texted me that she will be here in 5 mins, I closed the door and brought my Luggages outside and then Louise appeared with her car, there was one person who sat at the back which I couldnt see the face in the car. When Louise came out she said:
"Look who is joining us!"
The person opened the door and Oh my god I can't believe its ALFIE! He ran to me, picked me up and spun round and he said "Hey Beautiful" which made me blush "Howdy handsome" he chuckeled and we were hugging for along time and then Louise interrupted "Um I know you guys are together but can we put zoe's luggage in the car and hurry?" We both laughed and did what she said. I missed his hugs alot.

-

-

-

-

Hey! three chapters in one day! :D Vote if you liked it! x

-Simran