Chapter 7

I slowly got into the shower and washed myself just in time by 6:00. As I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked towards my closet. I chose to wear a red top with jeans and boots, hanging my hair up into a bun. Once I looked decent enough I applied concealer under my eyes and on my jaw to cover up. Then I was ready and headed outside with my suitcase, phone and keys.

Once I walked over the short distance of our houses, I knocked on the door twice and waited. Anne instantly opened the door and welcomed me in. I gave her a small smile and stepped inside.

''Hello Rosie, it's nice for you to be staying over.'' Anne tells me. I reply with a nod and walk into the living room where mum was with Harry. 

''Now young man, make sure you take care of my little girl OK? I'm trusting you on this.'' My mum speaks to Harry with a serious flat tone in her voice. Aww, she's concerned of me. I watched Harry.

''Yes ma'm, I will take care of her, make her happy, cook for her, clean for her and everything else in my will.'' He responds to her. I arched my brow. Wow Harry, you are so funny. He has a spell into women, my mum's already bought that from her.

''Hey mum, I'm here.'' I quietly attract her attention. She jerks her head into my direction and smiles before heading my way.

''Glad to see you read the letter, I was just telling Harry here to look after you properly.'' I gave her a fake smile and looked at Harry who was rolling his eyes.

''C'mon Theresa we better get going. By the way one more rule, no parties while we're gone.'' Anne quickly spoke up. My mum grabbed her suitcase and walked into the foyer. 

''Here, don't forget this Rosie.'' She tossed me a house key to this house. I caught it with my hands and mentally did a mini victory dance because I suck at catching. I hugged my mum and gave her a kiss on cheek before doing the same to Anne and Harry did the same. He's a mama's boy. 

After the two women got out of the house, Harry locked it shut and turned to me.

''Right, listen bitch.'' 

( I'm gonna continue the chapter once I get more comments and votes for the story!! This is where there will be more excitement.. Hehehe. So... VOTE :5  COMMENT:5