Chapter 1

Rosie's POV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* My alarm went off. I quickly rolled over and slammed it shut with my arm. Urgh. First day of school -aka last year of hell hole- which means I'm going over to Harry's house. Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself I'm Rosie, Rosie Walker. A girl who gets straight A's, known as a goody two shoes, and gets bully at by no other than the Harry Styles. My family, well my dad and brother both passed away in a car accident three years ago. Which makes me and my mum left.

The reason why I am going to Harry's house this morning is because ever since I started school in year one (1st grade in american), Harry and I were BEST friends. We were inseperable, it's become a tradition now to go over theirs every year on the first day of school. But now well, like I told you edore, Harry's my bully who picks on me, abuses me and so and so on.

Well back to reality, I walked over to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. Once I entered the kitchen, my mum greeted me.

''Morning sweetie, did you sleep well?'' She was making pancakes, my  favourites!

''Morning mum, and yes I slept quite well....What about you?I see your making pancakes...'' I gave her a sheepish grin.

''Well I slept not too bad for myself....yes I have made pancakes...want some?'' She asked.I quickly nodded my head accepting the offer.

I took three pancakes in my plates and poured goden syrup over them. Yum, lets dig in!

~~~

I went upstairs to change. As usual i chose something which would hide my scars and bruises. I then looked at myself in the mirror and added a light layer of foundation and mascra. Natural. I went downstairs to put my shoes on and grabbed my bag before heading outside. (Picture on the side when I was little)

I just caught my mum coming downstairs to put her boots on. She tied the last knot and rushed over to me.

''Come on sweetie, let's go'' She seemed so excited. Why? Oh because Anne and my mum are best friends.Harry's house, sadly is right next to mine. As soon as I shut the door, mum was already half way there.

''Hurry up Rosie, you used to love coming here when you were younger, you were practiclly running onto their feet.....now look at you slow as a turtle.'' True,true and true.

*Flashback*

13 years ago

I grabbed the door handle and quickly swung it open. As soon as I saw the snow I quickly ran as fast as I could to Harry, my best friend's house. My legs might be small but i ran as fast as a cheetah. I was so excited. I vigorously knocked on the door like 20 times before Anne came to open the door. I immediately steppedin with a huge smile on my face. I fell onto her feet and laughed like an idiot. 

''Mum, is Choogy here?'' I knew that voice it was Goochy's. Without hesitation, I quickly ran up to him and hugged him as tight as i could.

''Goochy! You look great in your new school uniform!'' I told him.

''You look even more better, you look so pretty in the school dress!'' He complimented me back.

''Hey you two, smile for the camera!'' Anne told us. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

''Adorable.'' Anne finished off.

''Now Harry, I want you to look after my princess at school, make sure she stays happy and don't ever make her upset, you hear me?'' My dad said in his fatherly mode.

''Yes, sir if she's your princess she's mine too.'' Harry said back with a salute to my dad.I giggled to their bond.

-End of flashback-

After I reached at the door, it was open so I took a step in. The scnt of vanilla filled my nose since that's how their house always smells like. Just when I was about to look for my mum, Anne came up to me.

''Rosie, dear look at you....you look so grown up and prettier each time I see you.'' She engulfed me into a hug.

''And you havn't aged a bit, Anne'' I gave a compliment back at her. I walked in and sat down on the sofa in the living room next to my mum. I took a look at my surroundings and most of them were of me and Harry back in those days.

''Morning Teresa...'' Speaking of Harry. I looked at him.

''Rosie..'' He shot at me.

''Harry...'' I mimicked his tone in his voice. He looked away to his bag. I took this as a chance to check him out properly. His hair had been pushed backwards into a quiff, he still had those emerald eyes, deep dimples whenever he smiled, he wore a white v-neck t-shirt with black jeans and his arm showed a few tattoos. He looked more fit and hot. What no Rosie you did not just say he is fit and hot. No doubt he has abs. Stop it Rosie!

''Take a picture, it'll last longer.'' I hadn't realized that i had been staring at him for that long. At that moment Anne's head popped in.

''You're right Harry, we should take a picture of you both, just like when you were 5...'' She  then went looking for the camera?Yep.

''What no mum, I din't mean it like..-'' He didn't have time to finish his sentence off. Moments later his mum came back with a camera in her hands.

''Now let's have you two in a picture the way we had it 12 years ago'' she said enthusiastically.Seriously?! I slowly made a small step towards Harry not looking at him. He did the same.

''No no no, that's not right. We need both of you wrapping your arms with each other.'' My mum claimed. I don't think so. Before we could reply, she held my arm and put it over Harry's shoulder. She also took Harry's arm with her other hand and made it wrap around my waist. Ugh!

''Muuuummm..'' We both whined in unison.They just shook it off while giggling at our response.

''Just one picture'' Anne finished of. When the flash went off I forced a smile. I'm pretty sure Harry did too. When she removed the camera from her face, I instantly  took my arm off Harry and stepped back in disgust. Harry mirrored my actions.

''Grow up you two....oh look it's getting late you two better run off then.'' Run off? What like Romeo and Juliet running out of a castle together? Haha...no. 

''Harry, remember what Dave told you 12 years back and please do so.'' My mum replied. 'look after my princess at school, make sure she stays happy and don't ever make her upset' I looked at him and he just nodded his head while he took his bag off the floor and opened the door.

I followed him out.''By mum, bye Teresa.'' He said. I smiled at the two women and waved at them before heading outside....Oh no...