No consequences *smut*

After a soothing, warm shower, Leyla stepped out of the bathroom which was conveniently place inside the room joker had left her in. She walked out with nothing but a towel around her body and looked at her reflection.

Her long wet hair was dripping onto the marble floor below her, her makeup had run down her cheeks. She gripped onto the towel harder as she stared at herself intensely.

There was excitement here without consequences. Of course there would be consequences had they been caught committing crimes but that's what always held her back.

A smile crept on her face thinking about all the things she would have gotten away with had she not been afraid of the consequences.

All the times she wanted to beat someone up for being so stupid, shove people into walls and knock them unconscious. All for stupid reasons. Her smile was bigger now.

All of a sudden two hands shot up to the mirror from behind her, trapping her between the body and the mirror. Joker purred loudly as he nestled his head in the crook of her neck.

"She's back..." he spoke in a low voice.

Leyla's smile slowly turned into a frown when she came to the realization that the very being she was, the person deep inside her aching to be released in a world of no consequences, was nothing but the female version of this man.

The joker.

The way he nonchalantly made an example of one of his best men. Killing him instantaneously. Without warning.

Her heart beat faster and she swiftly turned to face him. He looked intensely back at her.

"Do you get it now, sweety?" He said the last word between gritted teeth

Her eyes closed and she smiled once again. "No consequences." She muttered.

He looked down at her lips and back up at her eyes.

Her towel had become loose through their intense moments and she held it firmly before it could fall to her ankles.

Joker reached towards his waist and took one of the guns out of the holster. He brought it up to her face and then pointed it at his own head. He grinned at her as he brought his body closer to hers, pinning her against the mirror with his warm body. His smile was deranged and wicked.

"This is going to be just one of your little...toys," he said as he brought the gun back down, grabbed her hand forcefully, and placed the gun there.

Due to the absence of her hand holding the towel on her body, it fell to the floor, causing her to panic and fall to her knees in an attempt to hide herself and pick up her towel but as soon as she was going to come back up, joker held her firmly in place.

"I like this view better," he said as he placed a palm on top of her head, holding her down. He looked down at her with a dangerous yet excited look in his eyes.

She looked up and grinned at him, her mind racing to the last time he had seen her naked

She knew what he wanted. After all, before he was a criminal, he was a man.

With his free hand he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He inched closer to her, forcing her head closer to his crotch. Once his arousal sprang free from its confines, she was shocked at how hard he had gotten.

She didn't have too much time to be surprised as he grabbed her jaw and held her mouth open, pushing himself in her mouth.

His mouth and eyes hung open as she engulfed his member completely in her mouth, going straight down her throat.

(A/N I'm so going to hell for this)

He gripped at her hair and moved his hips back and forth, trying to repeat the sensation he had felt initially.

Leyla closed her mouth tightly around his member, moving her head back and forth, trying to elicit a grunt or a moan. His deep voice was hot enough but his sexualized sounds of approval were enough to bring her to the edge.

With each suck, lick, and twist, she earned harder tugs on her hair and louder grunts from him.

She felt him thrust his hips toward her at a faster rate. She looked up at him and made eye contact with him as she sucked at his arousal, causing him to roll his eyes and release his thick juice down her throat.

"Fffuck...." he purred before he removed himself from her mouth completely.

He looked down at her naked form, sitting on her knees with her eyes half open, panting from the loss of his member down her throat.

"Oh doll.." he bent his knees and cupped her cheeks looking deep into her eyes.

"You and I are gonna have so much fun together

"You and I are gonna have so much fun together..." he brushed his index finger on her lips and let go. He grabbed her towel and cleaned himself off before pulling his pants back up and walking towards the bed.