Plan B

(A/N I am truly overwhelmed at how much this story has been well-received by you guys. Thank you. That inspires me to do more. With that said, I will be uploading TWO chapters tonight instead of one, so stay tuned!)
*****

Joker gripped Leyla's hand as they sat in the backseat of the black Escalade. His eyes never left hers, the tension between them was immense. Frost felt the connection between the two but would NEVER say anything.

"You look divine doll, did I tell ya already?" Joker said in a low voice, eyeing her up and down.

"Only twice," Leyla said with a smile. Joker chuckled and brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

As they pulled up to the front of the club, Leyla took in as much of it as she could. It was beautiful. Almost fancy. Of course she wouldn't expect anything less from joker.

Joker also looked out, his expression changing, as if predicting the scenario about to take place.

There was so much intensity in his blue eyes, even Leyla noticed

"Alright. This is where we'll enter from Leyla. Remember what I told you, doll," he said as he opened the door.

Leyla took his hand as he helped her out.

"Frost, you know what to do." Joker said. Frost nodded in response and sped off.

Joker gripped his cane with one hand, and held Leyla's with another. As they walked into the club, people were looking at them and getting out of their way. Their excitement and happiness quickly turned to fear and amazement.

They made their way to one of the VIP booths. It was enclosed with a clear glass window that kept most of the noise of the club out of it. Joker guided Leyla to one of the empty couches and had her sit as he sat next to her.

Before they could get comfortable, a woman walked in with a group of men following closely behind her. Joker placed his cane in front of him, resting both his hands on it, looking expectedly at them.