Teach me

The Joker walked through the home with Leyla by his side. A couple of the men followed closely along with them. Joker had them tag along just in case they had any unwelcomed intruders. Joker smirked at the idea quietly to himself, who would dare intrude on him?

He was slowly checking each room, looking around as if he had never been here. Eyeing the walls, the space, the ceilings contently.

As he walked into the kitchen area, he noticed a set of knives on one of the countertops

As he walked into the kitchen area, he noticed a set of knives on one of the countertops. He pulled at one of the grips and held up the knife, the sharp end up in the air, shining brightly under the light. He looked at Leyla and smirked.

"You know how to use this?" He asked

"Well I do cook..." she answered playfully.

"Ooh...well you definitely get points for that doll but no...I meant this!" He said as he plunged the knife into one of the goons standing beside him. The man fell on his knees and then flat on his face. Joker had plunged it straight into his heart. He'd be out quick but would make a great example.

Leyla's eyes widened as she took several steps back, gasping in shock at what had just taken place before her. She looked down at the man, her mouth open, failing to emit any sounds. She looked back up at joker and then down at the body at his feet.

Tears gathered quickly in her eyes, threatening to spill at the slightest movement.

Joker noticed her distress and his face twisted in worry. But he wouldn't express it now. Not in front of his other men. He simply chuckled as he stepped over the body and slowly strode closely to Leyla.

"What's the matter dollface? Are you really surprised?" He asked as he placed a finger under her chin. She flinched and turned her head away, stepping back further.

Jokers expression changed quickly. He turned to his men. "take this...filth...out. You know what to do," he said pointing to the body disgustedly.

He then turned to Leyla, who was standing with her body turned away from the sight. She was breathing hard, trying to catch her breath as her tears streamed down her cheeks. Joker approached her slowly and looked her up and down, contemplating on what he'd say to comfort her.