Chapter 5

Jaime and Conner were chilling at Gothman with Dick and Kid Flash aka Wally west.

"Hey Dick I forgot to ask you something. " Conner said while whispering to Dick.

"What's up. " Dick said while watching a bat fly by.

"Do you think Catlad and Poison Sumac were the ones that stole Wally's present. " Conner said watching Dick snap his fingers.

"Of course. They were the ones! " Dick said to Conner making him nod. "We have to find them. "

"And how do we find them? " Conner said while crossing his arms.

"Find who? " Wally said while crossing his arms.

"The sons of the Sirens. " Jaime said next to Wally who nod.

"Wait! Ivy and Harley had a son..how is that even possible!! " Wally said while looking at Dick who shrug.

"This is Ivy were talking about. She can do what ever she can to get a family. Selina well...I don't know who the father is. " Dick said while crossing his arms.

"Well find out once we find these new villians. " Wally smirk while looking at his friends.

~Siren's Mansion~

Selina and Harley were back from their mission and Ivy told them about Batman and the Young Justice knowing about Bart and Tim.

"Curse that Batman for trying to held captive of my baby! " Harley yelled with her hyenas growling.

Bart sigh while Venus was doing the same gesture like Harley was doing. Selina sigh while coming Tim hair.

"Well the good thing is that their safe. That's all that matters. " Selina said while standing up and grabbing her goggles.

Tim stood up too and look at his mother walk next to Ivy who was ready to go out.

"Mom? " Tim said looking at Selina.

Selina smiled and kiss Tim's head.

"Me and Ivy have a mission together. " Selina smiled while Tim sigh.

"But you just got back mom. " Tim sigh while petting his white kitten.

Selina smiled at Tim and rub his hair.

"How about you and Bart go out just for fun and steal something you want. " Selina smiled while Tim smile back.

"Okay. " Tim said to his mom.

Harley wave bye to her wife and Selina and close the door. She smirk at the kids who were waiting.

"Okay. You two be careful and call me up if you guys need help. " Harley smiled while handing her son and Tim a communicator.

Tim and Bart nod and left the house regular style. Bart was just looking at the buildings window while Tim was drinking a soda. It was night and there was little people so it was okay for Tim and Bart to just walk on the sidewalk like regular people.

"So what should we do today brother. " Bart said while doing a cart wheel.

"I don't know. Something fun or someth- " Tim gasp when he heard someone yelling for help and crying.

Bart also heard it and look at Tim who nod and ran to the scream. There was two little boys protecting their mother who was injure from a guy who was holding a bear and a knife cover in blood. The youngest was holding his mother close who was crying and holding her son close trying to reach for her other child.

"You think you can take my kids and my money bitch. Well think again. " The man yelled making the oldest growl

"Don't touch my mother!! " The boy yelled making the dad hiss.

"Shut up you little brat! " The dad yelled and was about to strike the boy but Tim grab the man's hand.

"Ohhhh I don't THINK so. " Tim glare at the man and punch him right in the face making him go unconscious.

The man fell down and Tim tied him up tight and look at Bart who was helping the mother.

"Thank you so much. " the mother cried while kissing Bart's head and touching his cheek.

"It's quite alright. At least your okay and your children. " Bart said and look at the youngest who was holding his mother's arm.

The oldest kick his so call dad side making the dad groan in pain.

"That's for hurting my mom!! " The boy yelled and ran to his mother.

Bart had bandage the mother so the blood would stop bleeding and smile at the woman.

"We call 911 already they should be here any minute. " Tim said while crossing his arms.

"Thank you catboy and plantkid. " The youngest said making Bart and Tim smile.

"Your very welcome. Now you take care of your mom you hear. " Tim said while ruffing the youngest hair.

"I will. And thanks again. " The oldest said while standing tall and brave making his mom smile.

Bart and tim nod and wave bye to the family and left the scene when the police got there. They watch from above and smile when the mom was taken in the ambulance with her children.

"That was nice of you two. "

Bart and Tim gasp and turn around to see Blue Beetle and Superboy watching them.

"Nice of what handsome. " Tim said while crossing his arms.

"Saving the woman and her children. " Conner said to Catlad who smile.

"Well what can I say. I don't like bullies. " Tim shrug with Bart looking at him.

"Than why be bad. You can be good. " Conner said looking at Tim mostly.

Tim eyes went wide just like Bart's and look at the hero's and back up.

"We don't want too. " Bart said it this time.

"Why not Poison Sumac. " Jaime said stepping one step.

Tim look at Bart who shook his head and nod.

"Were sorry. " Tim said sadly and threw some smoke bombs at Conner and Jaime who gasp and started coughing.

When the smoke died down they were gone and Jaime sigh.

"Man. It's harder than we thought. " Jaime said to Conner who nod.

"Yeah...let's go. " Conner said leaving the scene with Jaime behind and going to Dick and Wally.

Tim and Bart watch from a far as the hero's vanish away making Bart sigh. Bart look at Tim who was holding his hands together and sigh.

"Let's go home, Bart. I don't feel like stealing anything. " Tim said and walk to their home with Bart behind.