Chapter 7

"VENUS NO!! " Bart gasp when he saw Venus about to eat Jaime foot.

Venus growled and crawled away and went to Bart's shoulder who was chuckling.

"You just hungry. Aren't you. " Bart smiled and watch Tim walk next to him.

"Wow. First date and Venus is trying eat him. How sad. " Tim laugh while walking to Conner to see that he was sleeping so peaceful.

Bart went next to him and smile at Tim.

"Aww he looks so peaceful......I don't like it. " Tim smirk and push Conner off the couch making him fall to the carpet.

Bart and Venus laugh while Conner groan waking Jaime up. Jaime blink and look at Conner who was rubbing his head and heard Bart laughing.

"Uhhh...okay. " Jaime said and stood up.

Conner glare at Tim who shrug and went to grab his wipe.

"Why did you do that Catlad. " Conner said while standing up.

"Cause you look peaceful that why. " Bart smile and went to Tim side who chuckle.

"Anyways were leaving. Our mother's are waiting for us. " Tim said while fixing his goggles.

Conner nod and look at Jaime who nod.

"Thanks for helping us Poison Sumac and Catlad. " Jaime said while looking at the villains.

Bart smiled and look at Tim who smirk.

"Oh you owe us. But not now. " Tim smiled while touching Conner cheek making Conner blush.

"Will be waiting. " Conner said with a smirk making Tim blush.

"O-kay. Come on Catlad let's go. GRANDMA SHARLENE!!! WERE LEAVING!!! " Bart yelled while fixing his belt.

"OKAY. TELL YOUR MOTHERS I SAID HI!! AND BE CAREFUL!! " Grandma Sharlene said making Bart and Tim smile.

Soon the heros and villains went their own ways.

~Break Time~

Harley flip her pancake that was shape as green lantern symbol and with the flash symbol too.

"Here you go baby. " Harley smiled while serving Bart the pancake.

Bart smiled and put some syrup on it while Selina was getting some coffee. 

"So what should we do ladies. " Ivy said while feeding Venus who smiled in happiness.

Harley hummed while Selina tap her chin. Bart and Tim just watch their mother's think.

"How about a day out. " Harley suggested making Ivy and Selima smile.

Bart and Tim smile too and look at each other and back at their mother's who were nodding.

"Sure why not. We haven't been doing anything bad yet. " Selina said while petting Tim's and Bart's heads. "And we haven't been spending time with our kittens. "

Ivy smiled and nod her head while kissing Bart's head.

"Why don't we go to the mall. " Ivy said while stealing a piece of apple from Bart's plate making Bart whine.

"Hmm I do need to buy new boots and clothes. " Selina thought while Tim ate his toast. "Alright let's go! "

"Yaaayyy!! " Harley, Tim, and Bart cheered while Selina and Ivy rolled their eyes.

~One Hour Later~

"So this is a mall. " Bart said looking at a bunch of people walk around.

"Yes dear. " Ivy said while fixing her glasses.

"Why are there so many people? " Tim hiss while staying close to Selina who chuckle.

"There, there Tim. Your safe with mommy. " Selina smile softly while putting her arm around Tim's shoulder.

Harley was in front holding two bags.

"Come on ladies.  The shoe shop is over there and momma need new boots! " Harley smirk. "Race you there Kitty. "

Selina smirk and nod her head.

"Your on! " Selina ran with Harley behind making the family laugh.

"Wait up!! " Ivy call after while running with Bart and Tim behind laughing.

Conner and Jaime were walking behind Cassie and Zatanna who was happy to buy new boots.

"Hurry up slow pocks. Those boots aren't going wait for us! " Zatanna yelled while entering the shop.

Jaime and Conner sigh and follow behind. They went to the look around not knowing that five villains were here.

"Ohh how about these red! " Harley smiled showing her red and black boots.

"Sure Harl. That is your color. " Ivy smiled making Bart chuckle.

Selina was looking for some black boots with Tim help but couldn't find any.

"Hmm kitten why don't you look on the other sides to see if their here okay. " Selina said looking at Tim nod.

"Conner help me find the black boots! Go look around or something instead of sitting around! " Zatanna whined while looking at Conner who groan and got up with Jaime laughing.

"Ughh I wish I out fighting villains then being here. " Conner whisper while looking at each shelf carefully.

Conner was in the middle and spotted the black boots but it was the last ones.

"Huh. I got lucky. " Conner smirk and went to grab the boots but grab a hand instead.

Conner gasp and look up to see a cute and beautiful boy. Conner blush and pull his hand back just like the boy who smile softly.

"Uhhh were you about to get those boots. " Conner said while rubbing his neck.

"Yes. Were you cause..these boots aren't your style. " the boy chuckle making Conner blush.

"Uhh nonono their for my friend but you can take them. I'm Conner by the way. " Conner said sticking his hand out.

"Tim. And that very kind of you. " Tim smiled while shaking Conner hand. "Oh strong gripe. "

"You too. " Conner smiled back making Tim chuckle.

Tim grab the boots and look at Conner sweetly.

"Thanks Conner. I got to go. It was nice meeting you. " Tim smiled and left Conner who wave with a doppy smile.

"Wow how sad. " Cassie smirk making Conner gasp.

"Cassie were you watching!? " Conner said looking at Cassie.

"Nope. Me and Jaime were watching. I was really hoping that you'll fall for Catlad but hey he a cute. " Cassie shrug while patting Conner.

Jaime chuckle while crossing his arms.

"You do know Zatanna is gonna kill you once she find out that you let some guy that you thought was cute take the boots. " Jaime said hearing Cassie laugh.

"Did you at least get his number. " Cassie laugh while Conner smack his head.

"No. Dam I bet he left already. " Conner said walking out the alley just to bump into Tim.

"Hey watch wer- oh Conner. " Tim gasp while Conner was over Tim blushing.

"Uhhh hi. " Conner said making Tim smirk.

"Hello. You can get off now. " Selina glare at Conner making him gasp.