FIVE

When Zach made fun of the fact that I didn't have a car, I decided to ditch him and walk to school. At least I'd still have my dignity. Until I hear a very loud horn.

"Hey Aria,I don't know if your brain exists but you can never go to school by foot from this district." Zach says with a know-it-all look.

"I can and I will."

"Oh, you make me feel sorry for you" Smirking.

"Keep your feelings to your self, Solaff"

He horns again,3 times.

"WHAT,you'll wake up the neighbors." I scream at him in disbelief.

"I won't stop until you get in." He looks at me with a smirk.

"I won't"

HOOORN HOOORN HOORN and then a continuous one.

"Get in the damn car you noisy old gal." One neighbor screams at me.

"Listen to that wise man, kiddo." He says.

I glare at him, open the door and smash it closed after I get in.

"You know it's not the car's fault, sweety."

"You'd rather I smashed your face?"

"Ohh she has a sharp tongue" He says smiling.

"Why aren't you heading to school?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I have some errands to run first."

I remember how Dan warned me if I skipped one more class I will be homeschooled.

"ZACH SOLAFF WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND I WANT TO GO NOW" I'm fed up.

"Calm down, when did you care if you attended class or not? I thought you'd like a field trip."

"With you? Never." I fire back.

"Well a good friend is always loyal to his friends."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I'm confused.

"Btw, I'm the one that should be pissed, you woke me up with your klutziness."

"Umm, your room stinks so I thought it might be a bathroom, my bad." I smirk at him.

He decides to ignore me completely and puts on some music. I guess he didn't like the joke. He drives into a familiar neighborhood and waits in front of a house and lifts his phone up to call somebody.

"Your taste in music is hideous." I decide to point out.

"I'm sorry, I forgot I was driving with a child. Wait a second." He types something in his phone and my head is racing what is this guy doing and then it hits me.

He makes the volume as high as possible, opens the windows and plays

"Let it go, Frozen"

James rides into the car,

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you, my mom was sleeping!"

"LEET IT GOO ,LETT IT GOO..." Zach sings back at him.

I'm irritated as hell and I try to turn the volume down but he's securing it until finally James pulls Zach's phone and shuts it closed.

"Zach who's this chick riding with us Today?"

"The younger snobby nagging sister I never ever wanted to have." He says smirking.

"I'm Aria, I go to school with you, James." I give him a fake smile.