Chapter 2

CRYSTAL'S POV

I woke up today and looked at the a alarm clock on my table beside the bed. It read 4:57, well now I can't fall asleep. I slowly went in the kitchen. Oh I forgot to tell you that that little cu - I mean Louis made me sleep on the couch. I just wanted to rip his head of. So I went in the kitchen and made me some tea. As I was sipping my hot tea Louis made his way over in the kitchen and took MY tea and drank it. Oh that's it!!!''Do you want to have babies?? I asked randomly.''Yeah, why?" "Cause I will not hesitate(don't know how to spell it, sorry) to rip your balls of,!!!!".Oh oh my demon is coming out. My back started to hurt and I saw in Louis' eyes the only one emotion scared. Ha that cunt is vampire and yet is still scared of anything.

As I was making my way over to him he slowly started to move backward until his back hit the wall. I made a fire circle around him and he started screaming like someone was murdering him, but I don't blame him I will to if I was him. Suddenly I heard sound of feet running in the kitchen. I turned around and found 4 boys looking at me with scared look. I just laughed and turned again towards Louis and started walking to him, I stopped just before the fire circle. He started shaking with fear and pleaded to let him go. I said, "I will let you go only if you promise me not to steal anything from me?"

"P-promise" He said. Awww baby is scared. Well, I'm gonna let him ........i guess. ''Fire-girl backup and go to sleep" "What why are you talking to fire?" Louis said. I gave him cold stare. "Okay okay" I then went past the other 4 boys with wide open mouth and me being me I said, "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Then I went and sit on the couch but someone pushed me off of it. I actually growled at them "Who pushed me off of the couch?" My demon me said, "Guys, guys tell her she is going to rip your head of if you don't!" "Thank you Louis" I told him sweetly. I can change my mood whenever I want. "HE DID IT!!!!" they yelled at the same time. Okay it's going to in a hard way. My eyes changed to black with red lines and I looked at them and instantly knew who did it. It was the blonde kid. "Blondie!!!!"

The Blondie started to run in full speed out of the house but I stopped him with a shield that held the door. "Why did you push me??!!?" He started to cry I knew he wasn't faking. He looked so fragile and cute. "It's okay Blondie but please don't cry and next time I will not go easy on you" I said and hugged him, he hugged me back tightly so that I couldn't breath. I started choking. He let me go and air flew in my lungs. Then the door busted open and in came.....

CLIFFHANGER

I know I'm little evil but I will continue cuz I have some problems my little sister is sick and is in hospital and now we are getting ready ro go and see her

SO BYE SEE YA

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS!