Chapter 3

The doors busted open and in came my worst nightmare. My father. He looked at me in disgusting way."Oh look the bitch has friends. I was thinking to take you home after all this months waiting for you. You left me how could you!?!?!?!" "Who wouldn't left you you abused me my whole life, my mother left me and you just because you abused her too. YOU STABBED HER IN STOMACH WHEN SHE WAS HAVING A BABY. YOUR BABY, BABY GIRL. YOU THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU WERE AWAY SHE WAS CRYING HER EYES OUT BECAUSE SHE WAS IN PAIN AND YOU WEREN'T THERE FOR HER. YOU ARE MONSTER SHE WOULD TAKE ME WITH HER BUT YOU THREATENED HER YOU WOULD KILL HER AND SHE JUST LEFT ME WITH YOU." I screamed at him.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, I was angry because when I was coming home I saw through window some boy little older than you hugging your mom and I just thought she was cheating on me"

"You should've asked because that was my cousin from Australia and he was just visiting his aunt. I could've had a baby sister. BUT NOOOOO YOU HAD TO STAB HER IN STOMACH WHERE BABY'S HEART WAS!!! I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!"

I was crying blood since my demon was sad and when she is sad she cries blood. I will look happy but I will cry tears.

"Can I stay with you for a little while cause my house was caught in a storm and I have nowhere to live??" my dad asked.

"I guess you can. BUT if you hurt me in any way you are going in the streets. UNDERSTOOD!?!?!?" Call me a bitch but I don't care he should feel what I did through this years of him torturing me.

"Yes I won't let you down baby girl."

"Now who are these boys baby girl?"my dad asked

"Oh they...I don't know either. BOYS NAMES NOW!!!"

"Oh I'm Louis, Blondie who you almost killed is Niall, the boy wit puppy eye-" i interrupted him" Your cute." "Who me or Blon-I mean Niall??"Louis asked.

"You ofc"

"Okay as I was saying puppy eyes boy is Liam, curly haired is Harry or Hazza and the boy with black hair in quiff is Zayn"

"You are all cute but Louis is adorable"

"Hahha see boys I am adorable and you are all cute. Her words not mine."

We then went in the living room and sat down on the couch but again I was pushed off of the couch. I looked at them with black eyes. This time Louis pushed me on the floor. "You are lucky you are adorable, if you weren't I would rip your head of!" I said in my demonic voice. They all moved from the sofa on the floor and me acting like a queen I laid on the couch. We just talked until midnight and then went to bed. Just as I laid on the bed, I was out cold with just one thought on my mind.

Is my life going to be better with the boys and my dad?

A/N

Hello people I'm finally back my sister is out of the hospital and is super healthy.

I'm just so happy right now I got my Ipod for my birthday I know what are you thinking She just got an Ipod, I had it like before hundred years ago

whale I wasn't aloud to get an Ipod cause of my grades but I got it now.

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AND BYE TILL THE NEXT TIME!!!!

LOVE YA

~Melly♥♥