Rose

Rose wakes up in a dark gloomy place, but where was this? Rose gets up to try look around, but she loses her balance she starts stumbling around trying to find a way out into the light. Rose starts to panic, she can't see anything no light nothing. She can't even see the floor, she keeps stumbling around trying to find something. Suddenly she trips she looks down to see what on, she screems under her feet is the most vile and disgusting creature you could possibly imagine. The creature has bright pink fur and sickly green eyes, it's tong is yellow with lime green stripes. It is around the size and shape of a rat. Rose quickly gets up and does a mixture of running and stumbling, she sees something out the corner of her eyes. She looks round towards it and is amazed, in front of her is a torch but how had she not seen it before?

Rose picks up the torch when suddenly the light turns blood red, rose drops the torch from shock. When the torch leaves her hand the light turns back to the original golden colour, rose picks up the torch again and the light turns red. Rose thinks maybe it's the angle she's looking at it, she tries it from every angle but no it stays red. Rose decides to just carry on walking, in the light of the torch she sees a fallen pillar with paper in the middle. She walks up to the pillar and reads of the paper "o-sma flajy smundi" she starts thinking what could that mean? When suddenly a red orb off light starts to grow by her palm. She lifts up her palm and the orb moves with it, Rose is amazed by this. Rose drops the torch and starts to walk again she walks for 3 minutes and then in front of her a red glowing wall appears. She presses her hand against it, it's definatly a solid wall. She starts to walk along side it and finds a piece of paper attached to the side of the wall, she reads off of it "flabee smalba undi" Suddenly a door appears inside of the wall. It's a wooden door, not painted but stained with blood marks. Rose is frightened to open the door but she does anyway, she reaches towards the handle and pulls. The door starts to glide towards her pushing her backwards Rose trys to get away from the door but her shoelace is stuck, she starts to panic when suddenly the door starts to glow red.  Rose is fascinated by this and starts to push against it, the door starts to stop and start moving backwards. Roses lace gets pulled out from under, she goes to the other side of the door and looks in the doorway and what she sees is so amazing she feels herself fall to the floor and her eyes roll back, everything is black.